• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare Script v5.0.2 Full (Nulled)

inliadev

Aug 7, 2020
Tablet, Desktop
Full support for mobile, tablet and desktop access using our included 'Flow' theme. Even the admin area is responsive for mobile.

icon_up.png

Large File Uploads
Multiple file uploader using the very latest HTML5 technology, no Flash here! Full support for large files via chunked uploading.

Demo

File Upload Script File Manager Slide

icon_pound_coin.png

RevenueGeneration
Make money selling premium upgrades on your own file upload site. Written in PHP, it comes with the full source code.

icon_security.png

Scalable & Secure
Scale with your traffic by easily adding extra file servers. Cross browser, XSS and SQL injection tested.
AllFeatures
Overviewof Yetishare Features
  • yetishare icon
    Multi-File Upload
    With percentage progress, speed and time left. Pure HTML5 with support for Drag & Drop. No reliance on Flash! Large uploads supported, 2GB+.
  • yetishare icon
    Earn Money
    Integration into PayPal for automatic premium account upgrades. Other payment gateways such as Authorize.net, OKPay & BitPay also available.
  • yetishare icon
    Download Managers
    Full support for download managers with http auth. Resume broken downloads and enable multiple concurrent connections. Enable for all users or just premium.
  • yetishare icon
    Plugins
    Additional payment gateways, rewards program, media streamer, image viewer, FTP upload plugin and more. Create your own custom plugins using the plugin framework.
  • yetishare icon
    External File Servers
    Integrate any number of external file servers for additional storage. Any FTP server can be used.
  • yetishare icon
    100% Source Supplied
    None of the source code is encoded, enabling you to amend the file sharing script and change the styles as needed.
  • yetishare icon
    Feature Rich Admin Area
    Usually overlooked in other scripts, the admin area to key to managing your website. Manage files, users, site settings, plugins, even monitor file downloads as they happen.
  • yetishare icon
    Secure & Well Established
    Externally checked for XSS & common SQL injection techniques before every release. If any are found after a release, they're fixed as a priority.

Attachments

• Yetishare_v5.0.2_Full_Links.zip
    303 bytes · Views: 343
there was a problem installing the plugin did you it?

Could not read the plugin 'PluginConfig.class.php'

When this happens it means that the plugin is not compatible. I'm not the developer, look for solutions with other colleagues here on the forum or elsewhere, just provided the links

Reactions: ritikk10047
Unfortunately this is the only website that sells it cheaply

- removed by admin -

Reactions: Apkpure
Unfortunately this is the only website that sells it cheaply

- removed by admin -
Unfortunately you didn't read the rules. I would suggest you do so before posting again something similar.

• Haha
Reactions: thenerd
No one shared 5.1 and 5.1.1 and you do hope that someone will share 5.2
And how is this nice that on your first post to request things?
Did you even bother to read the rules? Eventually introduce yourself?
No. You only know that you want the latest version of a script that no one updates.
Some people ... :eek:

I am totally confused right now
What 73 Mb file?
This forum doesn't allow attachments bigger than 10Mb so you'll have to upload to a file sharing and share the link.
And yet again after "Anyone have it" to "I can't add 73M file" I'm totally lost. What 73M file?

And anyway how is it nice to enter to someone's house shooting questions without introducing yourself?

Reactions: diben
File_Hosting_Script_v5_1_0.zip
73M

What is the reason I need to introduce myself? lol

5.1.0 have a critical flaw that allows remote code execution, I don't think it would be acceptable for being shared.

Reactions: Babak and bytbt
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock