• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare Script v5.0.2 Full (Nulled)

It works fine, do a manual installation
This does not work, nor is there an manual installation that works for this script. Know that the only way to load the tables into the database for the script to work is with an installation as the developers recommend. Know that in a manual installation it is not possible to do this.

I already managed to correct the problem in the installation. The problem is in the file folder / install / if you have a version of yetishare for example 4.5.5 or higher do the following to fix the bug in the version 5.0 installation

Open yetishare 4.5.5, browse to the / install / folder and copy the following files:

SHARED.INC.PHP and STEP2.PHP

just replace the files in the / install / folder of yetishare 5.2.0

Done

Tested by me on a shared guest and on my computer at localhost.

Everything worked perfectly

This does not work, nor is there an manual installation that works for this script. Know that the only way to load the tables into the database for the script to work is with an installation as the developers recommend. Know that in a manual installation it is not possible to do this.

I already managed to correct the problem in the installation. The problem is in the file folder / install / if you have a version of yetishare for example 4.5.5 or higher do the following to fix the bug in the version 5.0 installation

Open yetishare 4.5.5, browse to the / install / folder and copy the following files:

Done

Thank you for sharing this solution

I will try to do here

My Opinion on Yetishare

1 - This script is not suitable for setting up a company

2 - This script only serves to set up a simple file sharing website

3 - If you need to set up a company, use BEDRIVE, it has resources that other companies in the industry also offer to their customers

5 - Yetishare has a bug, it happens when you click on a file that has already been uploaded, instead of selecting the file, it usually opens the file. (It is already known, that even on windows, to open a folder, double-clicking is necessary, other file hosting services also have the same function. But this script doesn't work that way, it annoys me when I just want to see some details I am forced to open the file unintentionally)

6 - Yetishare only allows you to provide unlimited storage for your customers. If you try to create your own packages with different stores, it accepts, but it is not recognized by the system and also the prices are not shown in the price table. Imagine: I have my company as MEGA.NZ I offer three packages, where:
Package 1 - I offer 400GB of storage = Pay $ 4.99
Package 2 - 1TB storage support = $ 9.99
Package 3 - offer 3TB of storage = $ 12.99
each customer chooses their package and buys, but on Yetishare this does not accept. It only allows unlimited storage, with multiple prices in a single package.

This means that there is only one and only package, but with different prices and with the same benefits.

And other things that I noticed as a bug that I don't even need to mention here
You can not compair a codecany product with a company who is developing since many year

and rest what you mention that all is wrong dear

You can not compair a codecany product with a company who is developing since many year

and rest what you mention that all is wrong dear
Each has its own point of view. Yours and mine are different. I analyzed it and reached my conclusions. If you haven't analyzed it and you're just talking, I would recommend to analyze what I mention first

Done

that means you skip this script, I have said the installation manual does have a default script, you are just not observant to see the script

Having been developing for years does not mean doing good things. Many companies today have a market in several areas, but most of them are sh**? Have you ever thought about it?

Each has its own point of view. Yours and mine are different. I analyzed it and reached my conclusions. If you haven't analyzed it and you're just talking, I would recommend to analyze what I mention first
i understand you bumy point is not that DEDRIVE is bad but they are new and they also have same view like MFSCRIPT there is no any bug which people can harm user system if some one access then is developer mistake or demo publisher mistake but believe MFSCRIPT are great with all modules and Any Custom template

• Love
Reactions: inliadev
let say Disable searh box in Dedrive or use Dev dev drive etc or leach or media player there are many things

• Love
let say Disable searh box in Dedrive or use Dev dev drive etc or leach or media player there are many things
But, see, the Yetishare is good more than the bedrive. But only the bedrive has one small thing that is also important. For example:

Delete all subscription packages and create new subscription plans.

Yetishare does not allow you to delete existing plans, but it does allow you to create new subscription plans

Yetishare does not allow you to delete subscription plans that were created by you, for example: You can create a plan, but it does not allow you to delete a plan that you have created. It also doesn't allow you to delete a plan that comes with the script pre-installation.

But, it allows you to edit everything on the site even the precarious ones

Tablet, Desktop
Full support for mobile, tablet and desktop access using our included 'Flow' theme. Even the admin area is responsive for mobile.

icon_up.png

Large File Uploads
Multiple file uploader using the very latest HTML5 technology, no Flash here! Full support for large files via chunked uploading.

Demo

File Upload Script File Manager Slide

icon_pound_coin.png

RevenueGeneration
Make money selling premium upgrades on your own file upload site. Written in PHP, it comes with the full source code.

icon_security.png

Scalable & Secure
Scale with your traffic by easily adding extra file servers. Cross browser, XSS and SQL injection tested.
AllFeatures
Overviewof Yetishare Features
  • yetishare icon
    Multi-File Upload
    With percentage progress, speed and time left. Pure HTML5 with support for Drag & Drop. No reliance on Flash! Large uploads supported, 2GB+.
  • yetishare icon

Integration into PayPal for automatic premium account upgrades. Other payment gateways such as Authorize.net, OKPay & BitPay also available.
  • yetishare icon
    Download Managers
    Full support for download managers with http auth. Resume broken downloads and enable multiple concurrent connections. Enable for all users or just premium.
  • yetishare icon
    Plugins
    Additional payment gateways, rewards program, media streamer, image viewer, FTP upload plugin and more. Create your own custom plugins using the plugin framework.
  • yetishare icon
    External File Servers
    Integrate any number of external file servers for additional storage. Any FTP server can be used.
  • yetishare icon
    100% Source Supplied
    None of the source code is encoded, enabling you to amend the file sharing script and change the styles as needed.
  • yetishare icon
    Feature Rich Admin Area
    Usually overlooked in other scripts, the admin area to key to managing your website. Manage files, users, site settings, plugins, even monitor file downloads as they happen.
  • yetishare icon
    Secure & Well Established
    Externally checked for XSS & common SQL injection techniques before every release. If any are found after a release, they're fixed as a priority.
and this virus that was detected by virustotal?

Done

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to help and share your script and fix ideas!
I did the installation with version 5.2.0 and with your idea of correction I took the files from the install folder that you mentioned so far from version 5.0.2 here on the forum, and everything worked out!
I tested the amazon s3 deployment to upload files in a plesk environment vps and set up storage plans limiting packages in some storage ranges and set up to accept payments via paypal, I also tested the translation system using google api and email system using aws ses smtp and everything went well i will use the script in another project in the future, i saw comments on the pre preview of good files i used a plugin here from the forum that i found by chance and it worked too!
Thank you in advance!

• Love
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to help and share your script and fix ideas!
I did the installation with version 5.2.0 and with your idea of correction I took the files from the install folder that you mentioned so far from version 5.0.2 here on the forum, and everything worked out!
I tested the amazon s3 deployment to upload files in a plesk environment vps and set up storage plans limiting packages in some storage ranges and set up to accept payments via paypal, I also tested the translation system using google api and email system using aws ses smtp and everything went well i will use the script in another project in the future, i saw comments on the pre preview of good files i used a plugin here from the forum that i found by chance and it worked too!
Thank you in advance!

Great review I wish more people did this glad everything worked for you

Follow the files I used to install on my server!
1º The corrected files in the install folder have been added
2nd It was added new modules in a separate folder are zipped, I installed normally by the script installer and everything went well.
The htacess file is already configured, but it varies from server to server in case of any error on your server, install it with a blank one and then configure accordingly!

chave
rHksiUhAWnwxZ4hIZgDKz-l7gd9OLK6izHhDRhXqZ4o

Reactions: mithrandirbc
Follow the files I used to install on my server!
1º The corrected files in the install folder have been added
2nd It was added new modules in a separate folder are zipped, I installed normally by the script installer and everything went well.
The htacess file is already configured, but it varies from server to server in case of any error on your server, install it with a blank one and then configure accordingly!

chave
rHksiUhAWnwxZ4hIZgDKz-l7gd9OLK6izHhDRhXqZ4o
Is this file encrypted?

Is this file encrypted?
There was a mining virus that is identified as a virus, but I scanned all the folders and removed the malicious file, it was the only file that was really encrypted and ineligible that I found!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samirlakhanideveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock