• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YesMovies | Movie CMS Script v5.0 (2021) - NULLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internal Server Error
... Everything Done correctly .. what is the issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_29.png
    Screenshot_29.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 78
whats the different with mtdb script?
do yesmovie have autoembed movie player (not trailer)

have you updated it and fixed all errors , as i just tried but i am not getting it worked
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I do not offer: free installation services, free bugs solving, free support. My free time is limited and I'm using it to procrastinate.

If password is requested use: babia.to

yesmovies-v5-cms-script-v5.jpg

586abf73b6fc1117b60b2754.png livedemobutton.png

Requirements: PHP 5.6
-------------------------- CMS install -------------------------------------------------------------
1. Upload the files from the folder UPLOAD into you your public_html (root dir) of your hosting.
2. Make a new mysql db and import the db file located in the MYSQL_DB dir.
3. Open the vars.php located into you public_html (root dir) and add your hosting info mysql, domain ...
-------------------------- ADMIN CP LOGIN -----------------------------------------------------------------
URL: yourdomain/admincp

Username: admin
Password: 123456

Removed by staff

NOTE: You will go through a link shortener, this shortener helps me to maintain my income and buy new scripts for you!

How to download?

To download you need to be a member of Babiato.co, otherwise the download will be unavailable!
are there still errors or have you fixed em all ? i just installed did exactly what you said ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock