• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xtra - WordPress Website Builder + RTL

Xtra - WordPress Website Builder + RTL v4.8.5

No permission to download
I got an error "Error, Through FTP delete plugins > “codevz-plus” folder & increase PHP max_execution_time to 300 then try again." on localhost when I import demo. The author said ( https://xtratheme.com/docs/how-to/what-to-do-if-demo-content-import-fails/#comment-9 ) fixed v4.4.3 but I installed latest version.
Is there anyone to know how to fix?
Thx

I just tested on my local site and am getting no issues, it fully imports.

Untitled.png

Are you having an issue with importing a demo from demo importer tab or with the Xtra theme / Codevz plugin?

If it is just the demo and you are getting that error, then simply just try increasing your max execution time as I think the default is set to just 30secs.

Just give yourself time for things to happen and it should be fine 🤞

Do you have the demo in the demo folder to begin with as the demo will only import if you actually have it in the demo folder.

If you had to remove some demos to install it like I have to, as noted in previous post here, then you will need to add the needed demo back in.

Could not connect to xtratheme.com server, Please try again ...

can any one help please ?

am trying to install "interior demo"

all "starter demos" are being imported fine

only exclusive demos are showing this error

Last edited:
I just tested on my local site and am getting no issues, it fully imports.

Untitled.png

Are you having an issue with importing a demo from demo importer tab or with the Xtra theme / Codevz plugin?

If it is just the demo and you are getting that error, then simply just try increasing your max execution time as I think the default is set to just 30secs.

Just give yourself time for things to happen and it should be fine 🤞

Do you have the demo in the demo folder to begin with as the demo will only import if you actually have it in the demo folder.

If you had to remove some demos to install it like I have to, as noted in previous post here, then you will need to add the needed demo back in.
thank you for trying to help but I already working high PHP values (before importing demo max_execution_time is 3000 .) And this is not related php environment issue. And I was checked demo folder which I triying to import was not empty .
As I said before this problem was created author's support forum and they've said this is bug ( https://xtratheme.com/docs/how-to/what-to-do-if-demo-content-import-fails/#comment-9 ) but it should be solved latest version but I faced same issue.
Problem occuring "demo import" tab when I "import" button it started to install "plugins" which requires and while installing first one (codevz plugin) it stops and show the error.

thank you for trying to help but I already working high PHP values (before importing demo max_execution_time is 3000 .) And this is not related php environment issue. And I was checked demo folder which I triying to import was not empty .
As I said before this problem was created author's support forum and they've said this is bug ( https://xtratheme.com/docs/how-to/what-to-do-if-demo-content-import-fails/#comment-9 ) but it should be solved latest version but I faced same issue.
Problem occuring "demo import" tab when I "import" button it started to install "plugins" which requires and while installing first one (codevz plugin) it stops and show the error.

No worries, I checked my time after and it was only on 120, so 3000 would have been more than plenty 😉

Anyways, as you mention codevz plugin, check what version you are on and try installing codevz plugin through the plugin folder in the zip file instead of doing it through the demo import.

I installed the Xtra theme and then the codevz plugin and activated them both before testing the demo imports, so they were both already on v4.4.5.

@Babak My stupidity is catching on 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Please check main upload as have updated zip files so new links.

@guguk Think it might be my fault that you are having issues 😒

Have double checked the uploaded files and for some reason there wasn't the codevz plugin actually in the plugins folder, so when you install the theme and run the setup it will download and install the untouched version and cause you issues as not nulled.

The new zip files does contain the plugin and it should all work fine now 😉

• Love
Reactions: Ehsanfar and Babak
@Babak My stupidity is catching on 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Please check main upload as have updated zip files so new links.

@guguk Think it might be my fault that you are having issues 😒

Have double checked the uploaded files and for some reason there wasn't the codevz plugin actually in the plugins folder, so when you install the theme and run the setup it will download and install the untouched version and cause you issues as not nulled.

The new zip files does contain the plugin and it should all work fine now 😉
I was already realized that but I thought that it has been changed because oldest version has codevz plugin in folder and I was uploaded by manually before import but this time I thought that nulling system could be change and automatically installing on server, so I did not want to blame you first of all :)
Thank you for effort anyway ;)

Reactions: bobsmith
lol! It's English and it's correct when you pronounce it. But what I mean is that I can't upload the demos successfully.

lol! It's English and it's correct when you pronounce it. But what I mean is that I can't upload the demos successfully.
Okay please provide more information if you get error/warning. Otherwise it getting longer this conversation.
For example; I'm working localhost or shared host or VPS server etc. I did this and that but I got this and that.
For reference please share also screenshot etc.
I personally getting bored when I see like that conversation. (I'm old men)

Reactions: Pino10
Fatal error: Access level to Xtra_Dashboard::__construct() must be public (as in class Xtra_Theme) in /home/flyjuice/public_html/wp-content/themes/xtra/classes/class-dashboard.php on line 13

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

can help for that 4.5.5

i need also that

Fatal error: Access level to Xtra_Dashboard::__construct() must be public (as in class Xtra_Theme) in /home/flyjuice/public_html/wp-content/themes/xtra/classes/class-dashboard.php on line 13

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

can help for that 4.5.5

i need also that

Did you install and update plugins from zip before installing and updating theme?

That is what I did and it all works fine without any issues.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png
Untitled5.png
Untitled6.png

Attachments

• Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 1
it fresh WordPress i upload only theme
see that error 4.4.5
i try use old 4.4.3 working but without themes

it fresh WordPress i upload only theme
see that error 4.4.5
i try use old 4.4.3 working but without themes

You need to have codevz-plus installed before adding the theme.

Go into the zip file and look for the folder called plugins.

Add codevz-plus plugin from there and then install theme again..

Reactions: Pino10
You need to have codevz-plus installed before adding the theme.

Go into the zip file and look for the folder called plugins.

Add codevz-plus plugin from there and then install theme again..
I tried it and it worked for travels but it didnt work for investment demo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock