• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes v9.3.7

No permission to download
Im receiving on different servers and different xstore versions the error: media not imported and products not imported when i'm trying to import a demo. Is this a server side issue from xstore? I never had problems with it before.
how can i fix this error
  • products not installed :(
  • media not installed :(
same problem here

The site that is responsible for importing products and media is currently down (https://wordpressnull.org/). They are also imports of Products and Images, not necessary to use the theme and its functionalities.
I hope it will be fixed soon and we can import everything again even if it is not necessary.
Best regards, Marcos.

The site that is responsible for importing products and media is currently down (https://wordpressnull.org/). They are also imports of Products and Images, not necessary to use the theme and its functionalities.
I hope it will be fixed soon and we can import everything again even if it is not necessary.
Best regards, Marcos.

thank you so much for the explanation. Was wondering why it didn’t work for almost 2 weeks now haha. Do you think they will stay down for ever?
And is there a way to manual import themes? Because when I’m importing the demo ‘headphone’ it’s not working at all. The whole design when imported is different as usual.

demo imported but shows:
products not installed :(
media not installed :(

and the layout for headphone demo messed up

v8.0.7 Untouched @Babak @NullMaster

Latest version 8.0.7 / Core plugin 4.0.7
September 24, 21

• ADDED: Pre-built Elementor demo – Sneakers
  • ADDED: 8theme Apply All Filters widget
  • ADDED: Lazy loading option for blog product categories Elementor element
  • ADDED: Lazy loading option for blog product categories WPBakery element
  • ADDED: Lazy loading option for blog carousel Elementor element
  • ADDED: Lazy loading option for blog carousel WPBakery element
  • ADDED: Target option for Icon Box WPBakery element
  • IMPROVED: Search results when dropdown results without tabs
  • IMPROVED: Admin scripts
  • FIXED: Global panel JS (prevent admin scrips cache)
  • FIXED: Products grid when Ajax lazy load
  • FIXED: Categories Elementor slider widget (slides jump on first init)
  • FIXED: Single product builder accordion tabs if the first is opened
  • FIXED: Fatal error when edit Elementor template with archive product widget
  • FIXED: All departments menu “show more” link when open by click option enabled
  • FIXED: Quick view price text for unregistered users if catalog mode
  • FIXED: Buy now button added to cart multiple times if additional clicks made
  • FIXED: Search full-width could not be opened in some cases
  • FIXED: Sticky sidebar on RTL
  • FIXED: Vertical product gallery validation errors
  • FIXED: Duplication IDs of tabs on the Single Product page
  • FIXED: Cart progress bar calculation when WooCommerce tax option is enabled
  • REMOVED: default_header creation
  • REMOVED: unused options (mobile_panel_color_et-mobile, mobile_panel_active_color_custom_et-mobile)
  • REMOVED: unused functions (et_close_extra_notice, etheme_extra_notice)

Attachments

• et-core-plugin-4.0.7.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 37
  • xstore-8.0.7.zip
    7 MB · Views: 28
Hello, how are you?
Well, as those who have been reading the thread, the site that gave the files and demos, is not working and only imports some things, while the products and images do not.
They can solve it with the file that @emz3d uploaded, they choose the demo they imported, they look for the products.xml and the media.xml.
Hi,

i have downloaded the import files from xstore website. you can download it from here.

Anyway, waiting for them to activate the site again, I keep editing the files to nulled the code and have it activated.
I hope you find it useful.
Without further ado, I send you a cordial greeting!

Attachments

• xstore-8.0.7-nulled.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Hello, how are you?
Well, as those who have been reading the thread, the site that gave the files and demos, is not working and only imports some things, while the products and images do not.
They can solve it with the file that @emz3d uploaded, they choose the demo they imported, they look for the products.xml and the media.xml.

Anyway, waiting for them to activate the site again, I keep editing the files to nulled the code and have it activated.
I hope you find it useful.
Without further ado, I send you a cordial greeting!
Files that include a callback to wpnull should NOT be shared here.

Reactions: Babak
It is the only way that existed before to import and make the theme work, I did not invent it to the process, just check its operation and insert it in each update of the theme.
And what if that site decides to go rogue and starts importing malicious code to members sites?

And what if that site decides to go rogue and starts importing malicious code to members sites?
You are right and it would be a big problem. Anyway, for now the site is not working, if one day it comes back and I hope it will be soon, let us see how the nulled was configured and make an identical system.

Reactions: Medw1311

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock