• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes v9.3.7

No permission to download
How can be in trouble without update? i just curious...
Im using oldest version in 3 projects and there have no problem.
@guguk I Am Start Using 7.2.2 And It's Facing Slider Stuck Issue Which Is Fixing In 7.2.3 If You Update This Thread I Update Otherwise No Issue

@Babak @TassieNZ Hey fellas, latest version wont allow to install core plugin. Any known fix?
Never mind, it won't let you install plugins individually, but when you demo import, it will automatically install all necessary plugins for each demo. :)

Never mind, it won't let you install plugins individually, but when you demo import, it will automatically install all necessary plugins for each demo. :)
However, demo install does not work, let me know if anyone get's it to work

However, demo install does not work, let me know if anyone get's it to work

Hey yo!

XStore changed importing process this version.
Before this release they was included child theme in package and now it created by "import wizard"
However, you should be careful with follow these steps:

1. Just Install and activate theme
  2. Do not run import wizard or someting
  3. Install and activate requiremented plugin (at least 3 plugins which are xstore core plugin, revslider, visual compser (if you want to use elementor then install elementor) ) manually. (You can find them in xstore/plugins folder.) If you dont want to wait while importing process you can install and activate also woocommerce, contact form 7 and mailchimp plugins too.)
  4. Go to Xstore (Admin menu) -> Import Demos section and choose what you want and just click the "import" button
  5. It will ask "creating child theme" create and continue.
  6. It will check requirements plugins just waits and it will be jump next step
  7. Import all media and pages
  8. Preview website.
Hope these helps!

• Love
Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
Hello Seniors, Please will like to request for the update on The Xstore theme and core plugin. Thanks

Hello Seniors, Please will like to request for the update on The Xstore theme and core plugin. Thanks
I know Themeforest says there was an update on Jan 21 but v7.2.3 is still the latest version available.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I know Themeforest says there was an update on Jan 21 but v7.2.3 is still the latest version available.
Got a problem using the theme with Elementor.

The elementor Title Widget shows in light blue and always aligns to the left, no matter what I do to change it.

Had to abandon the theme for Urna by thembay.

Wonder if anyone got that kind of errors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock