• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes v9.3.1

No permission to download
Hey @Babak & @NullMaster I'm just back from the future (check the changelog date LOL!!) but here is...

XStore v7.2.2 & Core v3.2.2 Untouched

LATEST UPDATE: XStore 7.2.2 Core 3.2.2
December 19, 2020

ADDED: Pre-built Elementor demo – Marseille03
ADDED: Search dropdown color scheme (option) header builder
ADDED: Navigation static (option) promo text element in header builder
ADDED: Instagram escape albums and videos
ADDED: Option to enable/disable WC cart fragments(Theme Options > Speed Optimization)
ADDED: WooCommerce Currency options support for mini cart progress
IMPROVED: Quantity in mini cart
UPDATED: XStore-Icons library to v1.4 (untapped, twitch icons added)
FIXED: Products Masonry Elementor element (when no Products selected)
FIXED: Posts Masonry (when no Posts selected)
FIXED: Products Categories Masonry (when no Products Categories selected)
FIXED: Variation swatches popup style type in Ajax Product Tabs Elementor element
FIXED: Shop page masonry does not work for 2+ page of Ajax pagination
FIXED: Variation price in quick view
FIXED: Product quantity in archives without Ajax
FIXED: Cross-sell products on cart/checkout error
FIXED: Fatal error (uncaught value error)
FIXED: Sidebar show more for sidebar area
FIXED: All departments limit items with submenus
FIXED: WC_Structured_data of single product builder (not for users)
FIXED: Upsells slider items count for single product builder
FIXED: Cross-sells slider items count for single product builder

Attachments

• xstore-7.2.2.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 19
  • et-core-plugin-3.2.2.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
anyone can help / advice me how to fix it?
after update to xstore 7.2.2, attach image for product image (feature image) fail, show a weird empty image

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 24
Babak updated XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

XStore Theme v7.2.2 Nulled

Download XStore v7.2.2 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
LATEST UPDATE: XStore 7.2.2 Core 3.2.2 Thanks To @medw1311 @NullMaster
December 19, 2020

ADDED: Pre-built Elementor demo – Marseille03
ADDED: Search dropdown color scheme (option) header builder
ADDED: Navigation static (option) promo text element in header builder
ADDED: Instagram escape albums and videos
ADDED: Option to enable/disable WC cart...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here is the latest (as per December 21st 2020) 8theme core plugins (for Classico, Royal, WooPress, Legenda and XStore theme):

Attachments

• et-core-plugin-3-2-2-1-xstore.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
  • woopress-core-1-1-6.zip
    178.7 KB · Views: 11
  • royal-core-1-1-7.zip
    243.3 KB · Views: 7
  • legenda-core-1-0-4.zip
    152.7 KB · Views: 6
  • classico-et-post-types-1-2-4.zip
    133.6 KB · Views: 7
It could seem that im a bit impatient but there have a new update :)
Could anyone share it? @medw1311 @Babak
Although the Last Updated date on Themeforest has changed there doesn't actually appear to be an update. This happens quite often tbh.

Reactions: Babak
Hello Seniors @Babak @NullMaster . I am using xstore theme (some sept update 7.0.2 version) and wanted to update to 7.2.2. how can I do it without any issues ( any steps or process)

Hello Seniors @Babak @NullMaster . I am using xstore theme (some sept update 7.0.2 version) and wanted to update to 7.2.2. how can I do it without any issues ( any steps or process)
if you did not modify anything from theme files just update theme via FTP you will not face any issue.
But just in case, firstly you might backup via duplicator or relavant plugin firstly and install it on localhost and see what will happen.

Thanks Guguk. I have modified the theme specially the css files. What are the best plugin to duplicate or create a staging site?

if you did not modify anything from theme files just update theme via FTP you will not face any issue.
But just in case, firstly you might backup via duplicator or relavant plugin firstly and install it on localhost and see what will happen.

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock