• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Trading View 3 Months Giveaway

DatDudeUpStairs

Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Jun 30, 2019
Asgardia
Hey all, hope you are doing well,

Here's a deal just for the traders and I may or may not extend it to a year for your use
trading View pro plan just for the winner

How to participate in this giveaway:​

Users Must Be at least 30 days old
Choose a number between 1-500
Leave a comment why you love babiato
(Only one comment per member)
Reactions are appreciated but at the same time optional 😃

I will choose a winner randomly two weeks later

I love this forum (Babiato) Because.

There is a lot of reasons, Free giveaway, Trusted nulled scripts, Experienced people, Guys of this forum is always ready to help other people in technical issues and so many reasons.

Number.88

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
I love Babito, I was able to get some tools for a very less price, I have also used the scripts and codes from here, which really helped me.

Hi, Thanks for the GiveAway!

Number : 11

I love Babiato because it is a place where the Members share their Knowledge & Resources!

I love Babiato because everyone helps each other, no viruses in downloads.
I love Babiato because member don't care who you are and where you are from, everyone are like one big family.

Hey all, hope you are doing well,

Here's a deal just for the traders and I may or may not extend it to a year for your use
trading View pro plan just for the winner

How to participate in this giveaway:​

Users Must Be at least 30 days old
Choose a number between 1-500
Leave a comment why you love babiato
(Only one comment per member)
Reactions are appreciated but at the same time optional 😃

I will choose a winner randomly two weeks later
Number: 500. I Love Babiato because I am learning and getting some free content from this.

I love Babiato because it is a great community where they support you and help you solve problems and the people are very cordial. Number 69

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock