• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

xplancerdev is a con man in indonesia

babyseya

Mar 5, 2021
Hello Admins and ALL!!!

After I am researching about gojek clone applications and have information from 1 person with the following content: "first cost for this app + setup is $250. you will get whole package app and setup in your server until all working. you just send that payment into my paypal then send me login from yours vps."
And he introduced me an application under the link: https://cubex.hitsjek.my.id/
It is a copy of the application: https://www.v3cube.com/
- After negotiating with his referral price that is $ 250 I transferred to his paypal account $ 150 times!
Here is the only invoice transferred:
But after passing it on to him he did not act as he said.
And now I have nothing and he is gone.
Here is his information:
Nick skype: xplancerdev (live: .cid.9765d7f1aa0039ea)
Email paypal: [email protected]
User Paypal: XPNIAGA
I just hope no one is fooled like me!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Is this person a member on Babiato?

Edit: Actually I just notice that you only joined today and then straight away posted this. Very strange!

Reactions: babyseya
yes he is right his name is
Danang Eko Setyobudi
and he lives in Indonesia
he tried to scam me also

Reactions: jackredh
Sorry to be blunt, but why would you send to anyone any money via PayPal, just one-on-one? Even if you think it’s a good deal, you need a mediator or someone, who can vouch for you. Also, you should save the conversation with him and send a dispute to PayPal. You might get your money back, but very unlikely I’m afraid, since fraud on direct transfers from PayPal to PayPal are very hard to prove, that they were in fact fraudulent. Anyway, I hope you guys get your money back! 🙏

sorry about that i also got scam just open a paypal dispute

As a fellow Indonesian, I'm sorry. You can try to post to reddit r/Indonesia to report this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock