• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
Make sure you had install these addon too:
1) XeroChat Flow Builder
2) User Input & Custom Fields
3) Email Phone Opt-In Builder
4) Email SMS Sequence Campaigner

Have all addons installed and still same.
Any ideas on how to resolve?

Thanks

Is this the blank screen problem you had?
Not black screen, errors screen. I believe there's a problem with the update files provided here. If i change the saved_template.php to the unchanged version file 6.12 it works with no errors. But once i update with files provided the error starts.

would be glad if you can provide an updated saved_template.php that works. Also the 1.5 version of flow builder provided here not working.

Attachments

• xeroImage 1.jpg
    xeroImage 1.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 19
Not black screen, errors screen. I believe there's a problem with the update files provided here. If i change the saved_template.php to the unchanged version file 6.12 it works with no errors. But once i update with files provided the error starts.

would be glad if you can provide an updated saved_template.php that works. Also the 1.5 version of flow builder provided here not working.
I think your problem is the update from 6.12 to later version. It is purely related to visual flow builder, At this stage I have my purchased version worked fine, I had not update the nulled version yet, I will do this weekend.
The update of the main scripts and visual flow builder need to work together. I hope that help
Will here from me next day or so

Reactions: bluebond and Ntfs
I think your problem is the update from 6.12 to later version. It is purely related to visual flow builder, At this stage I have my purchased version worked fine, I had not update the nulled version yet, I will do this weekend.
The update of the main scripts and visual flow builder need to work together. I hope that help
Will here from me next day or so
Eagerly Waiting...

Thanks.

If you please also share here. But all addons get activated with any code on nulled script

If you please also share here. But all addons get activated with any code on nulled script
What do you want that i share here? The XeroChat - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook? I have downloaded from my codecanyon account but i had to update to the lastest version automattically from my inside panel once installed.

There are not addons installed, that's why i need the addons nulled ;(

Reactions: hapy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock