• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
It works fine for me.
But when you import it, you need to open each flow and check if the 'User Input Flow' is connected.
If there are 5 'User Input Flow', you need to check 1 by 1 and assign them accordingly. And it takes only 1minute to do that.

If you imported an ecom template, note that you need to create the shop and link it. For that, it can take a while, because you will have to add products and so on.

But overall, the template should be 90% ready to use after you assign the User Input Flow(Some template does not have this).

Also make sure you have the following addons, otherwise some template may not work as expected.
1) XeroChat Flow Builder
2) User Input & Custom Fields
3) Email Phone Opt-In Builder
4) Email SMS Sequence Campaigner

Thank you for sharing this to Babiato. Sorry I am not yet that familiar with this, where to check the flow you mentioned in the reply? You mean in the Visual Flow Builder? There's should be additional entry when new templates got uploaded?

Thank you for sharing this to Babiato. Sorry I am not yet that familiar with this, where to check the flow you mentioned in the reply? You mean in the Visual Flow Builder? There's should be additional entry when new templates got uploaded?
All flows would be in Visual Flow Builder.

Anyone have fb interest explore xerochat addon and instagram statistics addon please share. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ntfs
Anybody please share latest full version of xerochat. I'm unable to update manually. Thanks 😊

Reactions: ceret
Need Help guys, I installed the script, updated as per the text files. When i try to import sql, there's an error of column already present. So i believe the codes changed in the sql are same updated in the text files. hope am right!!

I null home and install all addon, but can't find flow builder on the side panel messenger tools. Can anyone point me to what am doing wrong or what i need to do for flow builder to show up on messenger tools?

Thanks in advance

Need Help guys, I installed the script, updated as per the text files. When i try to import sql, there's an error of column already present. So i believe the codes changed in the sql are same updated in the text files. hope am right!!

I null home and install all addon, but can't find flow builder on the side panel messenger tools. Can anyone point me to what am doing wrong or what i need to do for flow builder to show up on messenger tools?

Thanks in advance
Screenshot the error

Thanks in advance
With Visual Flow Builder, You need to install 1.2 first and see if it works. And when it works update it manually to 1.5.

can someone help me, my chatbot does not call leads by name, only the code appears .. how to solve, help me please

can someone help me, my chatbot does not call leads by name, only the code appears .. how to solve, help me pleasee

can someone help me, my chatbot does not call leads by name, only the code appears .. how to solve, help me please
Two possible reasons: your Facebook app isn't approved or live 2) it does that sometimes for some reason if you are th admin of the page

New Day , New Challenge.

So i try to upload the templates and i see this error. Any with ideas on how to fix this ?

sql to create and configure required variable & arguments?.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• xeroImage 1.jpg
    xeroImage 1.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 19
New Day , New Challenge.

So i try to upload the templates and i see this error. Any with ideas on how to fix this ?

sql to create and configure required variable & arguments?.

Thanks in advance.
Make sure you had install these addon too:
1) XeroChat Flow Builder

1) XeroChat Flow Builder

1) XeroChat Flow Builder
Cool, its only 4) Email SMS Sequence Campaigner i dont have installed.

Anybody with Email SMS Sequence Campaigner please share

Thanks.

can someone help me because some accounts don't call leads by name, the code appears like this # LEAD_USER_FIRST_NAME # what should I do

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock