• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
I mistakenly deleted my Xenforo files in the cPanel but i have all the DB, if i install a new XENORO it will delete the existing DB. How do proceed without deleting my current DB?

• Wow
Reactions: Kamily
I mistakenly deleted my Xenforo files in the cPanel but i have all the DB, if i install a new XENORO it will delete the existing DB. How do proceed without deleting my current DB?
export the current db and import it after fresh installation

Those guys who are using Themehouse themes or any other are advised to wait for their theme updates, as you might encounter outdated template error, even reverting to parent style change won't work (at least happened in my case with UI.X theme) .

Reactions: tetramorfo
CyberDeviL updated Xenforo v2.2.7 Nulled Full with a new update entry:

XenForo v2.2.8 Nulled

XenForo 2.2.8 Released​

XenForo 2.2.8 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

XenForo 2.2.8 brings initial PHP 8.1 support to XenForo. We do not currently recommend upgrading to PHP 8.1 in production but would encourage, where possible, running XF 2.2.8 and PHP 8.1 together on your staging sites/servers if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo v2.2.8 has been updated now with 2 variants as usual :
  1. With-Branding = Have "Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2021 XenForo Ltd." tag on website and inside admin panel .
  2. Without-Branding = Copyright text removed.

These basically has no difference, only the "With-Branding" variant might resemble that you're using legit release of XenForo , while "Without-Branding" might sound that you are using a nulled/pirated version (as official branding removal costs $300+ :p ).

• Love
Reactions: nada
All right . . I have tested the latest packages on my live test domains and it worked perfectly without any error .

So guys, please make sure to download the latest package and try install (if fresh) or upgrade (if existing) . .

For any issue I am also available for remote assistant (Anydesk) for next 30 minutes .

Also while using any nulled version please always disable the auto-update check from this URL format : https://domain.com/admin.php?options/groups/performance/

2021-12-05_004654.png

I don't personally prefer to modify unnecessary files on my nulls, but keeping such "auto-update" checks only gives update check error on admin panel. So this checkbox should always be unticked .

Reactions: taxidiotis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock