Xenforo v2.2.8 Nulled Full

Xenforo v2.2.8 Nulled Full v2.2.8 Patch 1

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

edukaris

Apr 24, 2020
I mistakenly deleted my Xenforo files in the cPanel but i have all the DB, if i install a new XENORO it will delete the existing DB. How do proceed without deleting my current DB?

• Wow
Reactions: Kamily

Diawuo

Jan 29, 2021
I mistakenly deleted my Xenforo files in the cPanel but i have all the DB, if i install a new XENORO it will delete the existing DB. How do proceed without deleting my current DB?
export the current db and import it after fresh installation

CyberDeviL

Make Noise & Learn to Disappear ☠
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Those guys who are using Themehouse themes or any other are advised to wait for their theme updates, as you might encounter outdated template error, even reverting to parent style change won't work (at least happened in my case with UI.X theme) .

Reactions: postfin

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
CyberDeviL updated Xenforo v2.2.7 Nulled Full with a new update entry:

XenForo v2.2.8 Nulled

XenForo 2.2.8 Released​

XenForo 2.2.8 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

XenForo 2.2.8 brings initial PHP 8.1 support to XenForo. We do not currently recommend upgrading to PHP 8.1 in production but would encourage, where possible, running XF 2.2.8 and PHP 8.1 together on your staging sites/servers if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
XenForo v2.2.8 has been updated now with 2 variants as usual :
  1. With-Branding = Have "Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2021 XenForo Ltd." tag on website and inside admin panel .
  2. Without-Branding = Copyright text removed.

These basically has no difference, only the "With-Branding" variant might resemble that you're using legit release of XenForo , while "Without-Branding" might sound that you are using a nulled/pirated version (as official branding removal costs $300+ :p ).

• Love
Reactions: nada

orbitsolutions

Aug 25, 2021
unable to access admin panel after updation

says
"
Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.
"

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Sorry guys,

I mistakenly kept the licensing API URL intact, so it was asking for API key to upgrade. Removed the code and re-uploaded it again. So please download again .