• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
I was using version 2.2.2 and used the Cpanel File Manager to overwrite the files and got HTTP error 500, then I just decided to update to version 2.2.4 and it worked smoothly. Version 2.2.5 gives HTTP 500 error even on a fresh installation.

Now I need help with setting auto-refresh, I will just stick to version 2.2.4

I was using version 2.2.2 and used the Cpanel File Manager to overwrite the files and got HTTP error 500, then I just decided to update to version 2.2.4 and it worked smoothly. Version 2.2.5 gives HTTP 500 error even on a fresh installation.

Now I need help with setting auto-refresh, I will just stick to version 2.2.4
Do not use version 2.2.5 you get from here.

• Sad
Reactions: Shrike and Cookie
This file is totally dangerous. when i upload file then it not install and now i can't delete any from my cpanel

Reactions: Shrike
This file is totally dangerous. when i upload file then it not install and now i can't delete any from my cpanel
The same thing happened to me, Luckily I am running WHM, I had to terminate the Cpanel and recreate it, just to get rid of the files that refused to be deleted.

The same thing happened to me, Luckily I am running WHM, I had to terminate the Cpanel and recreate it, just to get rid of the files that refused to be deleted.

Luckily, same to you, now via whm my account terminate. i am always believe babak. now i am don't trust this forum.

you
you cant delete because the files don't have the necessary permissions. you can restore backup if you want to get rid of them.

Luckily, same to you, now via whm my account terminate. i am always believe babak. now i am don't trust this forum.
What does this have to do with babiato? Your mistake is to use null version. Not babiato, it is not healthy to use null versions on any site. Why not buy a license instead of using a null version?

i really don;t know what is wrong with these files, i was also unable to delete them through cpanel file manager, however i have manage to delete the files through ssh as a root user it was showing permission 000

What does this have to do with babiato? Your mistake is to use null version. Not babiato, it is not healthy to use null versions on any site. Why not buy a license instead of using a null version?

i really don;t know what is wrong with these files, i was also unable to delete them through cpanel file manager, however i have manage to delete the files through ssh as a root user it was showing permission 000

The cPanel File Manager is known to be horrible, and can't delete HUGE files.
I recommend you use FileZilla or an ONLINE FTP client that I use. It can UPLOAD and DELETE gigantic files;

FTP Client (Great)
Also.. when it is loading with a blank screen, leave it open. That just means it's removing the files :)

• Haha
Reactions: taosip
well also in this case even through ftp these files was unable to deleted ! as i said before you need to remove this files through ssh as root

well also in this case even through ftp these files was unable to deleted ! as i said before you need to remove this files through ssh as root
What hosting are u using?
I am using a hosting and the cpanel file manager can easily delete the files ..

The cPanel File Manager is known to be horrible, and can't delete HUGE files.
I recommend you use FileZilla or an ONLINE FTP client that I use. It can UPLOAD and DELETE gigantic files;

FTP Client (Great)
Also.. when it is loading with a blank screen, leave it open. That just means it's removing the files :)

When you don't know what meaningless sh** you're talking - then learn to remain SILENT !!!

Reactions: Emre and dimtsef
@Cookie With your dumbness due to the Junk-head you simply ruined my thread, and @Babak also this way allowed pollution in my resources !!!
no.. this zip works fine
its just that people aren't uploading it right
i have a working demo right here
the file here is the same ZIP file I used for that website
the cpanel file manager is horrible at uploading large files

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock