• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
Sorry I want to know what is difference between two version, one is with branding and one is without branding.. basically I want to launch website using xenforo so first I want to clear everything

Thank you regards

Sorry I want to know what is difference between two version, one is with branding and one is without branding.. basically I want to launch website using xenforo so first I want to clear everything

Thank you regards

The XenForo copyright text "Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2021 XenForo Ltd." is available on "with Branding version" and not available on "without branding" version .

• Love
Reactions: Nabeel
The XenForo copyright text "Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2021 XenForo Ltd." is available on "with Branding version" and not available on "without branding" version .
Thank you for your reply,, would you please tell is there any other difference or advantage or disadvantage with branding or without branding, and I need suggestion from you if I want to install and run my website which version is best for me ?

Thank you

Thank you for your reply,, would you please tell is there any other difference or advantage or disadvantage with branding or without branding, and I need suggestion from you if I want to install and run my website which version is best for me ?

Thank you

If you're going for completely legal contents or legal things - go for "With branding" version . If you are going for pirated contents, go with any, doesn't matter .

For example: I have two xenforo board, one legal - one pirated contents . . Still I don't mind using "With branding" version , as it states/sounds like "Genuine licensed" user, as normal user/already xenforo customer won't simply believe that you have purchased $300 based copyright-removal license, even you can ask for XenForo support or complain them in future times if you have "VISIBLE BRANDING". .

Hope it is clear to you now .

Reactions: Nabeel
For example: I have two xenforo board, one legal - one pirated contents . . Still I don't mind using "With branding" version , as it states/sounds like "Genuine licensed" user, as normal user/already xenforo customer won't simply believe that you have purchased $300 based copyright-removal license, even you can ask for XenForo support or complain them in future times if you have "VISIBLE BRANDING". .

Hope it is clear to you now .
Thank you so much I got it

Basically I want to develop and launch a website for university students to share assignment and discussion to share assignments and study stuff with each others by creating threads and posts regarding new assignments and for general discussion as well ...

so would you prefer this forum for such kind of website?

Basically I want to develop and launch a website for university students to share assignment and discussion to share assignments and study stuff with each others by creating threads and posts regarding new assignments and for general discussion as well ...

so would you prefer this forum for such kind of website?

For such kind of legal works/projects "WITH BRANDING" is must .

But again, I already cleared you negative points , positive points . .

If you can handle the negative sides then you can go for any, else just go with "With branding" ,

This website has a chat system that online users may chat and talk with each other after login to their account and they can chat publicly and privately with one to one , do xenforo support for chat system ?

This website has a chat system that online users may chat and talk with each other after login to their account and they can chat publicly and privately with one to one , do xenforo support for chat system ?

PM me your full requirements .

i got this error in admin panel
fresh installation.

server error log
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(213): XF\Error->logError('XenForo stats c...', false)
#1 src/XF/Job/CollectStats.php(75): XF::logError('XenForo stats c...')
#2 src/XF/Job/CollectStats.php(9): XF\Job\CollectStats->performStatsCollection()
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\CollectStats->run(8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#6 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(33) "https://www.protiva.org/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

https://www.protiva.org/admin.php?logs/server-errors/1/delete

Probably because is nulled and home url for xenforo was removed and your board cannot send usage stats

@m1s3rys1gn4l consider reading this board rules and introduce yourself to the community before your next posts. We do like to deal with people we know instead of strangers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock