• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
For those who are already having XenForo earlier version installed & just want to upgrade to current release (ex: v2.1.3 to v2.1.4) follow the instructions:
  • XenForo Upgrade package doesn't contain "data" + "internal_data" folder and ".htaccess" file in the parent directory.
  • So either you can remove those folders, file & then upload . . . or, if you haven't changed anything in ".htaccess" file, then simply download & upload the whole package, it won't affect any existing data.

CyberDeviL submitted a new resource:

Xenforo v2.1.4 FULL Nulled - Download XenForo FULL Nulled. Download XenForo Final release

Read more about this resource...
For those who are already having XenForo earlier version installed & just want to upgrade to current release (ex: v2.1.3 to v2.1.4) follow the instructions:
  • XenForo Upgrade package doesn't contain "data" + "internal_data" folder and ".htaccess" file in the parent directory.
  • So either you can remove those folders, file & then upload . . . or, if you haven't changed anything in ".htaccess" file, then simply download & upload the whole package, it won't affect any existing data.
thanks for sharing :giggle::devilish:

Reactions: Nku and CyberDeviL
Isn't this the nulled version v2.1.5a? If not, then I won't be able to help you, bro.

Reactions: Nku
CyberDeviL updated Xenforo v2.1.6 Final FULL Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.1.6 Patch 1 Full NULLED

CHANGELOG:

XenForo 2.1.6 Released

XenForo 2.1.6 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.1 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

Download XenForo 2.1.6
or
Upgrade directly from within your control panel

Some of the changes in XF 2.1.6...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Region25
@Babak You can now happily update/upgrade by this :p

Purchased & nulled by me . . . .

THIS IS FULL PACKAGE (RECOMMENDED FOR FRESH INSTALLATION) . . .

FOR UPGRADE JUST DELETE "data" FOLDER + "internal_data" FOLDER + ".htacces" file . .

@Babak You can now happily update/upgrade by this :p

Purchased & nulled by me . . . .

THIS IS FULL PACKAGE (RECOMMENDED FOR FRESH INSTALLATION) . . .

FOR UPGRADE JUST DELETE "data" FOLDER + "internal_data" FOLDER + ".htacces" file . .
i love to know how null xenforo
never try it before :D

Reactions: Falconizer
I tried to load it via cPanel and I have a virus report:

Sanesecurity.Foxhole.Zip_fs187.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

Anyone have the same problem?

Excuse me!! I didn't want to say that, I just wanted to know if someone else had the same problem with their server, I had never seen that warnings :unsure:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock