• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
i got this error in admin panel
fresh installation.

server error log
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(213): XF\Error->logError('XenForo stats c...', false)
#1 src/XF/Job/CollectStats.php(75): XF::logError('XenForo stats c...')
#2 src/XF/Job/CollectStats.php(9): XF\Job\CollectStats->performStatsCollection()
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\CollectStats->run(8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#6 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(33) "https://www.protiva.org/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

https://www.protiva.org/admin.php?logs/server-errors/1/delete

PLEASE IFNORE SUCH WARNING . . STATISTICS COLLECTION ERROR MESSAGE IS NORMAL TO IGNORE .

Reactions: m1s3rys1gn4l
Hi guys.
our team's XenForo subscription has expired , so either soon we will be purchasing 1 year extension , or may be some other source

• Love
Reactions: Babak
You can download xenforo 2.2.4 from here

Last edited:
Basically 2 posts above yours. Really?
As usual when people sees we're delaying they promptly go for other sources to download, without understanding the reason of delay . Most of the people thus end up complaining we have virus (as I've seen in top resources like Yoast SEO etc), and I (atleast) happily ignore helping them.

Not pointing anyone here

Reactions: Nabeel and Emre
D
As usual when people sees we're delaying they promptly go for other sources to download, without understanding the reason of delay . Most of the people thus end up complaining we have virus (as I've seen in top resources like Yoast SEO etc), and I (atleast) happily ignore helping them.

Not pointing anyone here
Delaying is no issue, I waited for almost months for wise chat that @Babak shared,...

Our main focus is babiato, not any other website.. even we always confuse if we get any thing from other website in case we have to take.. but the files we download from babiato we install blindly

Reactions: Diabloma
Babak updated Xenforo v2.2.4 Nulled Full with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.4 Nulled

Download XenForo 2.2.4 Final Nulled Free
XenForo 2.2.4 Released

Exactly ten years and a day since the very first stable release of XenForo, we are happy to present a new release to increase the reliability and performance of XenForo.

XenForo 2.2.4 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: smalok and ubaid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock