• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XenForo Enhanced Search With Similar Threads [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this message:

To prevent potential issues, please resolve the following warnings before continuing:
  • This add-on contains the following files which have unexpected contents: src/addons/XFES/_data/template_modifications.xml.

You can check my and xfworld code.

Are you sure that you did not modify any .XML file in name of "under maintenance" ?

One should know I hate lies :rolleyes: when I checked myself the code of the .XML file existed the another forum's link, and then you removed the link from that file by claiming it as maintenance , and then reuploaded it , but couldn't null it for what @ubaidis facing the FILE MODIFICATION ERROR just above . . .

Tell me that I am wrong here !!!

Got this message:

To prevent potential issues, please resolve the following warnings before continuing:
  • This add-on contains the following files which have unexpected contents: src/addons/XFES/_data/template_modifications.xml.

Ignore this error. The problem occurred when I was modifying or rebuilding these add-ons.. PHP issue. but safe to use.
I will post a update soon.

Last edited:
Are you sure that you did not modify any .XML file in name of "under maintenance" ?

One should know I hate lies :rolleyes: when I checked myself the code of the .XML file existed the another forum's link, and then you removed the link from that file by claiming it as maintenance , and then reuploaded it , but couldn't null it for what @ubaidis facing the FILE MODIFICATION ERROR just above . . .

Tell me that I am wrong here !!!

@CyberDeviL @ubaid
Now the issue has been resolved. I updated the add-ons.
Now no warning no issue. It's a genuine version. That was my problem. I'm sorry.
When I rebuilt these add-ons, there was a PHP problem.
😁😄😇😀😎

Download

Capture1.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ubaid
Yeah. Genuine.
It's a rebuilded. Disassemble then assembled.

You are really making me big laugh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Funny how you diverted my statement :p:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• First removing the xfworld (signature from "template_modifications.xml" by claiming "under maintenance" . 2020-12-11_143232.png
  • Then as still problem remained just editing the "hashes.json" file to remove the " , " from the file-details line. 2020-12-11_144409.png
  • but still calling this "re-modifications" as rebranding / reassembles , and claiming it as "Genuine" ???????
Why so hiding the truth , and still calling it as "Genuine" ???

Honestly you should have learnt from the guy like @Botten228 on this "[TH] Donate" thread post , within one simple ask he openly accepted that he took that resource from another nulled forum including mention of deleting the forum name as violation here . . I really appreciate that kind of frank/open guys who doesn't mind accepting reality . .

You disappointed me bro , by considering it as a suspicious hidden nature I will lock and trash this thread with "6 warning point" from restricting you future resource approval or any other marketplace stuffs . . . Cheers !!!

NOTE: I did not want to do this , that's why I ignored responding that day , but see you did not clarify it from your side . . I always love generous open-minded guys , Even in my moderation I sometimes skip people's mistakes with light alert by considering they will correct it, but see your act on this .

• Sad
Reactions: Babak and Hidden.be
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock