• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

x3 Voucher Mega Pro Lite 1 Year

username: xacall
Babiato is the only forum where I find everything I need.

username: beautifulme
I think Babiato is the best community over than the other forum

Babiato Is Only One Platform That Give me Almost Everything That I need.
Username- jass1121

hello friend thanks for sharing. I hope they are more like this. I do not want it
but if I would like to give my opinion, babiato is not only the best community on the planet, for me it is much more than that, it is the family that I do not have babiato, it is a great family and I am very proud to be part of it, thank you all, thanks babiato

Ankita
About Babiato : Just an ultimate and one of the safest forum for free resources and help for developers

Username- BlakenFist
Babiato is the only website where people help each other with resources and not try to rip them off...

username- hexor
Well, the thing I like about BABIATO is people are very helpful here. I have joined this forum not more than one month ago, since then I have not visited any other forum.and you can guess, why I stick here...it is because of the friendliness of people.
anyway, whoever wins good luck to you guys.

ironhunter95

I just signed up at Babbiato today and I have been on it for almost 2 hours straight. At first it was just to find something but now Im just astonished at the amount of stuff I can find here. Not to mention, the community is truly awesome.

I want that mega

But i know i will not be the winner as always

Ok but

About babiato

I just use this site to get free and malware free stuff

Its great site but some few members are posting malicious content

Thanks to babak for this great sites

I want that mega

But i know i will not be the winner as always

Ok but

About babiato

I just use this site to get free and malware free stuff

Its great site but some few members are posting malicious content

Thanks to babak for this great sites

Do you have proof about posting malicious stuff?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock