[WTB] Real Adult Traffic

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

hiidee

Sep 10, 2021
Good day guys, pls I want genuiue website where they sell adult traffic. I have tried exoclink and plugrush and the traffic are just bot. Pls if anyone knows any quality adult traffic source. Kindly drop them

Reactions: Mia1235 and Freshy

Freshy

Sep 6, 2019
Abuja
For you to get it.. make a reach out with bloggers, bid a good cash to them to place your banner of adult site there,

That is way you will get good and leading travel that come with people,

I have a musical site that get around 1000 visitors a days.. but before now it get around 5000 visitor..
All my traffic is organic... No not... Because I do get real clicks and highest visitor are from USA

You can reach me my DM me so we can talk more

hiidee

Sep 10, 2021
For you to get it.. make a reach out with bloggers, bid a good cash to them to place your banner of adult site there,

That is way you will get good and leading travel that come with people,

I have a musical site that get around 1000 visitors a days.. but before now it get around 5000 visitor..
All my traffic is organic... No not... Because I do get real clicks and highest visitor are from USA

You can reach me my DM me so we can talk more
I don't need the traffic for my main website. I want pure adult traffic.

Last edited:

Freshy

Sep 6, 2019
Abuja
They are two ways you can get..

*1: look for bloggers to place your banner on there site so you can get real traffic that converts..
*2: pay for Google Adsense that is of you can afford the heavy cost...

*3 meet bloggers and pay them some cash to write a review of your adult site
Hmmm!! Both can get you pure traffic for the adult site of yours.

Pure traffic is traffic that converts to leads right, which is all about real human.. so that they could be returning back to your site...

You can go cheaper with different blogger by striking a giving fee for around 3month traffic unlike google...

You can also pay them to also write a review of your blog..

The choice is yours

bondan26

Oct 17, 2020
Good day guys, pls I want genuiue website where they sell adult traffic. I have tried exoclink and plugrush and the traffic are just bot. Pls if anyone knows any quality adult traffic source. Kindly drop them
for buy/sell try juicyads, popcash

or for personal,,buy banner from another site sir

Sashidhar073

Trusted Seller
Jul 7, 2020
India
Hi There!
I can send you adult traffic. from Bing.
Hit me up!

Reactions: hiidee

kinkyasian

Dec 2, 2021
@up Op is telling about real traffic.. not generated by your shitty "organic real traffic from bots"

kimbola

Sep 10, 2021
still looking for traffic exchange, what's your GEO? I have an adult website and we can trade traffic, talk to me at DM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zshannn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks