• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WS FORM PRO

I'm using ACF and I didn't even know until I see this WS Form with ACF Addon. After I check their ACF Integration, they really make group, repeater works. Not all wordpress form work with this (which I know). Really looking forward if someone can share this with us.

@Babak do you have this form?

Reactions: hellocode
Would be perfect 💚. Thank You for what you're doing! ^^

Does anyone know any other plugin that can do front-end ACF Repeater field submissions? Using Oxygen I'm building a custom post type to build restaurant menus using ACF Repeater and Oxygen repeater, it's pretty cool that you can do this so easily. However, the cherry on top would be able to provide a front-end form for clients. I can't seem to find any WP Form plugins, except for WSForm and their post-management add-on. I'm sure other forms can probably do this, I'll keep looking.

UPDATE: I had a feeling Fluent Forms PRO (available on the forum) might be up to the task, and apparently they just added that functionality (along with better support for Oxygen in their 3.6 updates.) Hope that helps anyone with the same issue.

Reactions: r0manas
Does anyone know any other plugin that can do front-end ACF Repeater field submissions? Using Oxygen I'm building a custom post type to build restaurant menus using ACF Repeater and Oxygen repeater, it's pretty cool that you can do this so easily. However, the cherry on top would be able to provide a front-end form for clients. I can't seem to find any WP Form plugins, except for WSForm and their post-management add-on. I'm sure other forms can probably do this, I'll keep looking.

UPDATE: I had a feeling Fluent Forms PRO (available on the forum) might be up to the task, and apparently they just added that functionality (along with better support for Oxygen in their 3.6 updates.) Hope that helps anyone with the same issue.

I need something like that too, but i can't found how to update posts with fluent form only create new

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamarindo2024
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock