• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications

WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications v2.9.4.1

No permission to download
It's working for me, Can you share screenshots?
I went back to the previous version (2.4.0.11) @Ankesh16 .
Plugin 2.5 that you posted, for me it appeared "invalid purchase code" in red.
I will wait a little longer to update the plugin.
I will be following the result with the other members.
Anyway, thanks for posting your work.

Halo anyone, can you please help me to get websms addon. I was trying to get it from wpnotif page but it show error "Error while verifying your addon license."

WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications v2.5 Nulled. Just Install & Activate.​

N.B: AFTER INSTALLING AND ACTIVATING THE PLUGIN IF YOU GET AN INVALID PURCHASE CODE REQUEST YOU TO CLEAR COOKIES AND CACHE OF YOUR BROWSER OR TRY IN ANY OTHER BROWSER
Can you please help me on how to gateway addon.

Babak updated WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications with a new update entry:

WPNotif v2.5.0 Nulled

Download WPNotif v2.5.0 - WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications Nulled Free
21 July 2021 -
Version 2.5
  • New: SKU Shortcode
  • New: Individual item price shortcode for multiple items
  • New: Option to use WhatsApp Web or Desktop App
  • New: Msg91 Unicode support
  • New: Yith Vendor compatbility
  • New: DLT compatibility in Custom Gateway feature
  • Improved: Added taxes in vendor order total
  • Improved: Change the separater from : to => in DLT templates...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thanks for the Resource but if i use Wpnotif Application on android for whatsapp message it shows invalid purchase contact support unitedover... anyone experience same issue?

Thanks for the Resource but if i use Wpnotif Application on android for whatsapp message it shows invalid purchase contact support unitedover... anyone experience same issue?
I am having the same problem, I would like to know if anyone has a solution?

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and mml
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock