• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications

WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications v2.9.4.1

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
WPNotif 2.3.0.8

No changelog available

From the developers:
NOTE: We also release 3rd decimal point (like 5.1.3.9) frequently with minor fixes (...) We also don't update changelog for these minor releases, minor update changelog is included in major updates changelog.

link at Mega

Reactions: Babak
WPNotif 2.3.0.8

No changelog available

From the developers:
NOTE: We also release 3rd decimal point (like 5.1.3.9) frequently with minor fixes (...) We also don't update changelog for these minor releases, minor update changelog is included in major updates changelog.

link at Mega
nulled? or not

V2.3.0.11 NULLED

Hi,

it's nulled are u sure ? i think it's not work for multisite so.

I've tried v2.3.0.4 / v.2.3.0.7 / v 2.3.0.7, same result on multisite wordpress :

"This is a trial version of WPNotif, please register the plugin using purchase code here to use full version. If you have not purchased WPNotif yet, then please visit this here to buy a genuine licensed copy."

If you have a solution, I'm very interested.

Thank u

Hi,

it's nulled are u sure ? i think it's not work for multisite so.

I've tried v2.3.0.4 / v.2.3.0.7 / v 2.3.0.7, same result on multisite wordpress :

"This is a trial version of WPNotif, please register the plugin using purchase code here to use full version. If you have not purchased WPNotif yet, then please visit this here to buy a genuine licensed copy."

If you have a solution, I'm very interested.

Thank u
solution found:

1/ open the wp-notif.php file

2/ get the purchase code: update_site_option 'wpnotif_purchasecode', 'THISCODE'

3/ Copy paste the code

4/ Return to WPNotif on wordpress, and you will find again this message on TOP "This is a trial version of WPNotif, please register the plugin using purchase code here to use full version. If you have not purchased WPNotif yet, then please visit this here to buy a genuine licensed copy."

5/ click on HERE Link

6/ choose the type of server (production)

7/ paste the purchase code previously retrieved and register

and that's all

It works for me, if other with multisite are interested u can try

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock