• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications

WPNotif: WordPress SMS & WhatsApp Notifications v2.9.4

No permission to download
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Can you please test this and REPORT BACK! :)

Attachments

• codecanyon-wpnotif-wordpress-sms-whatsapp-notifications-2.1.2_NULLED.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and abacoin
Ones i click to save, display notification "Invalid Purchace Code" one close that notification display right away "Oh Snap "Error please try again later""
Alright, I'll test it again tomorrow with the newest version.

Out of interest, can you totally uninstall existing one and try again with mine. Just in case something left in there? :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Alright, I'll test it again tomorrow with the newest version.

Out of interest, can you totally uninstall existing one and try again with mine. Just in case something left in there? :)

Uninstall, clear all cache, deactivate all plugins (i only left woocommerce) and install againg, and display same error's.

I had an issue earlier while using the App on my phone. Something about the code is invalid. After reinstalling it worked just fine.

Happened again today. Reinstalling the apk file fixes the issue, but it will happen again. Looks like a 24 hour thing. Note the plugin itself has no issues, only the apk file.

Last edited:
WPNotif 2.2 direct to codecanyon :)

Attachments

• WPNotif 2.2.zip
    6 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: danielpk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamarindo2024
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock