• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPMU DEV - Branda - Ultimate Branding

WPMU DEV - Branda - Ultimate Branding v3.4.17

No permission to download
As far as I can tell, the "Branda Pro" plugin is separate from the free version, but requires the user to login via the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin to be fully activated and to have access to the full WPMU Dev White Labeling features.

Nulling these plugins is not in my skillset, and I don't know how feasible it actually is, but just in case, I've attached the untouched version of the Dashboard plugin so that someone can look into potentially nulling it.

Attachments

• wpmu-dev-dashboard-4.10.6.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Aaaand with that being said, I think I just figured it out.

Here's the nulled version. Please check it out. This dashboard plugin must be activated along with the Branda Pro plugin to have full access and remove the upgrade nags.

Unfortunately, this won't enable access to their API to download plugins or anything, but it should help with access to the PRO features on the plugins that you do have installed.

@Babak Please review this plugin/resource.

**Edit re-uploading the resource. There was an error with an errant API call caused by poor nulling. Issue resolved**

Attachments

• WPMU-Dev_Dashboard_4.10.6_NULLEDv2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Here's the latest version of the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin ("nulled"). Activate it to remove the upgrade nags in Branda Pro.

This is also what you'd need if you wanted to white label any of WPMU Dev's plugins (replace their character/logo with your own).

Attachments

• wpmudev-updates_4.10.8.1n.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Here's the updated WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin:

Version 4.11.0 Nulled by me. The White Label function (allows you to replace the WPMU Dev Logo with yours on their other plugins) and removes upgrade nags for other plugins like Branda.

Other functions are API based, wont work with this version. Someone else may be better equipped to get those functions working.

Plugin Name: WPMU DEV Dashboard
Author: Aaron Edwards

Change Log:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------

4.11.0 - 10/05/2021 - Ivan, Joel
- New: Link logo by URL for whitelabelling.
- New: New features highlights on plugin updates.
- New: Hub endpoint for enabling SSO.
- Enhance: Update changelog modal design.
- Enhance: WP 5.8 support.
- Enhance: New plans support.
- Enhance: Analytics page for restricted membership plans.
- Fix: Whitelabel not working as expected in WP 5.5
- Fix: Extend access button not working for new membership plans.
- Fix: Main menu title is not translatable.
- Fix: SSO not working for some memberships.
- Fix: Custom logo is not appearing in after enabling whitelabel.

Attachments

• wpmudev-updates_4.11n.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • Love
Reactions: xgod and 1nf0t3ch

WPMU Dev Branda Pro v3.4.5.1​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• wpmu-dev-branda-pro-v3.4.5.1.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 19
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock