• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling WPML - The WordPress Multilingual Plugin Intallation + Activation @ $3.50 Per Year

Hardii

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jul 1, 2022
WPML - The WordPress Multilingual Plugin Intallation + Activation @ $3.50 Per Year

wpml-logo.png

WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.

//Price for WPML Installation+Key (fee excluded)
  • 1 Website = $3.5/Year
  • 3 Websites = $9.5 / Year
  • 5 Websites = $13.5 / Year

// Payment Methods
  • Paypal, Revolut

//Requirements & Delivery
  • I will need a temporary admin login details to install the plugin and activate the license for you.
  • After installing the main wpml plugin and activating it you will be able to install all the extra addons which are included with WPML.
  • I usually deliver within few hours after receiving the payment and the credentials, but it may take up to 24h depending on my availability and/or timezone difference.
  • No refunds once the plugin is installed and activated on your site.
  • The plugin doesn't offer automatic translation. You'll have to buy credits separately for that directly from wpml.
  • The license will expire after 1 year unless you'll choose to renew it.

Feel free to comment or PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

WPML - The WordPress Multilingual Plugin Intallation + Activation @ $3.50 Per Year

file-HbAmHsa59h.jpg

WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.

• 1 Website = $3.5/Year

// Payment Methods
  • Paypal, Revolut

• I will need a temporary admin login details to install the plugin and activate the license for you.
  • After installing the main wpml plugin and activating it you will be able to install all the extra addons which are included with WPML.
  • I usually deliver within few hours after receiving the payment and the credentials, but it may take up to 24h depending on my availability and/or timezone difference.
  • The plugin doesn't offer automatic translation. You'll have to buy credits separately for that directly from wpml.

Good luck with sales!

• Love
Reactions: Hardii

wpml-logo.png

• 1 Website = $3.5/Year

// Payment Methods
  • Paypal, Revolut

Hi, I need WPML - The WordPress Multilingual Plugin Intallation + Activation for 1 site

WCFM frontnanager menu not working when I activate WPML cms. Any one can help my on this issue?

Hello, I need WPML - The WordPress Multilingual Plugin Intallation + Activation for 1 site

Hi friend, I need WPML - The WordPress Multilingual Plugin Intallation + Activation for 1 site

Hello,
Iam interested, what is the standard plugins that follows with WPML registration?

one more thing, is it possible to buy for a website 3 years?

Hey there,
- the service is as follows: You'll have to send me wp-admin credentials and then i'll install the plugin and activate the license.
- Yes, the fee refers to paypal fee.
- Definitely, we can arrange 3-year license as well.

Hey there,
- the service is as follows: You'll have to send me wp-admin credentials and then i'll install the plugin and activate the license.
- Yes, the fee refers to paypal fee.
- Definitely, we can arrange 3-year license as well.
Thanks for your reply, iam interested for more than one site, importing right now with a nulled version, having some issues with the import for the other languages replacing the main language English after import, will contact you when the import is finished and issue is solved for activation of wpml with a license the website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock