• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.9

No permission to download

v4.5.3 doesn't work with Wordpress 5.9​

v4.5.2 need license key to active , not like other version can skip . i guess 4.5.9 is same​

@Kao X3

I will grab this and have a little play around with it and see if it works for me.

As you know I've been using 5.9 WordPress and have not had any issues with running themes, plugins and addons on it before they have been officially made compatible for the 5.9.

Like those listed in the post here provided by @AR90 😁

A good many of those plugins I have been using with 5.9 nightly build and release candidates before it was released public.

With v4.5.2 needing a licence key, that could be sorted if it is able to add it in the plugin.

However, with the latest version v4.5.3 crashing on activation, that could simply be as they have said and it is not compatible with 5.9 as of yet.

Or, without looking at all the error messages for it, it could just be a code error that they did not spot before releasing and it might not be connected to WP 5.9.

Will test it and come back as soon as I can with any results. 🤞👍

• Love
Reactions: jackes and Kao X3
@Kao X3 - Well I am not sure what everybody is moaning at here as i have got v4.5.3 working fine 😁😁

wpml1.png

I had just grabbed files from this thread, previous versions and the separate classes zip file.

All I did was this....
  1. Installed v4.4.10 and activated it, it asked for key so move on to newer version;
  2. Installed v4.5.1 and during setup it asked for key again;
  3. Looked in WPML tab and checked Support and made sure that all the necessary was setup correctly *****
  4. Double checked that my WP Settings were good enough for the needed requirements for this;
  5. Checked the two php files in separate zip against same php files in plugin and identical;
  6. So, went back to setup window and entered NulledbyMe as key;
  7. As stated in previous posts, it was a set amount of characters and then a green tick appeared;
  8. Key was accepted and I could move onto the next step of the setup;
  9. Did not proceed further with setup, instead moved on to newer version;
  10. Installed v4.5.2 and went back to setup, refreshed to update versions and setup still good and showing still the next step after key;
  11. Installed v4.5.3 and went back to setup, refreshed to update version and setup all fine again still.

So I have no worries with it working in WordPress v5.9 with the latest version of v4.5.3.....

wpml4.png

Make sure you check your own Support settings as they need to all be green as per the requirements, otherwise you run the risk of it not working for you and running into errors.

As shown here, my local site was fine and all showing green, change yours if needed before you setup WPML....

wpml2.png

wpml3.png

Last edited:
@Kao X3

All I have done is to get it to work and show that there is no issues with it not working with WordPress v5.9 or producing fatal errors on activating v4.5.3 😁

I have not gone through and checked everything from the changelog.

Released on: January 25, 2022

Features
  • Add a new WPML language switcher to login and registration pages to replace the core language switcher for these pages introduced in WordPress 5.9.
  • Added support for translating Full Site Editing templates.

Bugfixes
  • Allow to sync post type archive menus.
  • Fixed an issue to ensure the get_adjacent_post function returns the correct links.
  • WPML installer page no longer shows Translation Management on the list of available plugins when WPML version 4.5 or newer is active.
  • Fixed an issue where the Language Switcher disappeared from the menu after changing the default language.
  • Renamed the “logs” directory to prevent unwanted deletion.
  • Fixed an issue that occured when using a different name for the “wp-content” dir.
  • Removed redundant AJAX calls when using the Classic Translation Editor.
  • Removed all fallbacks to the Classic Translation Editor when using Advanced Translation Editor.
  • Removed all source map files from the production package.
  • Fixed an issue where the Translation Review Bar was displayed behind the “Preview is not available” overlay.
  • Added a hint to the Translators page about the Translation Reviewer Directory.
  • Removed unused calls to synchronize Translators endpoints.
  • Removed Media Translation as a recommended plugin.

Compatibility
  • Removed wpautop when saving string translations for visual fields in Elementor.
  • Fixed a fatal error when Elemtentor’s widget is broken.
  • Disabled the language selector for WordPress widgets used with the Elementor builder.
  • Added support to translate graphic_image in Elementor’s “Call To Action” widget.
  • Added support for pop-ups inside hotspots in Elementor.
  • Fixed a warning message in Elementor Theme Builder.
  • Replaced _register_controls (deprecated) with register_controls in Elementor.
  • Added support for Elementor’s WooCommerce Purchase Summary Widget.
  • Fixed Divi’s display conditions when it uses categories.
  • Fixed an issue with WPBakery page builder where the raw HTML was being stripped from translations.
  • Added support for Avada’s “Off Canvas” translation.
  • Fixed an issue with the native Block Editor where an HTML attribute in blocks contains some HTML entities.
  • Fixed an issue with the native Block Editor with missing self-closing tags when the translation is being updated.

Reactions: Babak
@Kao X3

All I have done is to get it to work and show that there is no issues with it not working with WordPress v5.9 or producing fatal errors on activating v4.5.3 😁

I have not gone through and checked everything from the changelog.

Released on: January 25, 2022

Features
  • Add a new WPML language switcher to login and registration pages to replace the core language switcher for these pages introduced in WordPress 5.9.
  • Added support for translating Full Site Editing templates.

Bugfixes
  • Allow to sync post type archive menus.
  • Fixed an issue to ensure the get_adjacent_post function returns the correct links.
  • WPML installer page no longer shows Translation Management on the list of available plugins when WPML version 4.5 or newer is active.
  • Fixed an issue where the Language Switcher disappeared from the menu after changing the default language.
  • Renamed the “logs” directory to prevent unwanted deletion.
  • Fixed an issue that occured when using a different name for the “wp-content” dir.
  • Removed redundant AJAX calls when using the Classic Translation Editor.
  • Removed all fallbacks to the Classic Translation Editor when using Advanced Translation Editor.
  • Removed all source map files from the production package.
  • Fixed an issue where the Translation Review Bar was displayed behind the “Preview is not available” overlay.
  • Added a hint to the Translators page about the Translation Reviewer Directory.
  • Removed unused calls to synchronize Translators endpoints.
  • Removed Media Translation as a recommended plugin.

Compatibility
  • Removed wpautop when saving string translations for visual fields in Elementor.
  • Fixed a fatal error when Elemtentor’s widget is broken.
  • Disabled the language selector for WordPress widgets used with the Elementor builder.
  • Added support to translate graphic_image in Elementor’s “Call To Action” widget.
  • Added support for pop-ups inside hotspots in Elementor.
  • Fixed a warning message in Elementor Theme Builder.
  • Replaced _register_controls (deprecated) with register_controls in Elementor.
  • Added support for Elementor’s WooCommerce Purchase Summary Widget.
  • Fixed Divi’s display conditions when it uses categories.
  • Fixed an issue with WPBakery page builder where the raw HTML was being stripped from translations.
  • Added support for Avada’s “Off Canvas” translation.
  • Fixed an issue with the native Block Editor where an HTML attribute in blocks contains some HTML entities.
  • Fixed an issue with the native Block Editor with missing self-closing tags when the translation is being updated.
:D
Me too
Don't see any errors here
Tested on Wordpress Core 5.8.3 + 5.9.0 + 5.9.1 + Nightly :D
All run on NGINX server

i tried old ones .it works , new version they ask put key before process to next step . old version can skip it

Version 4.5.4 has been released on 27th January. Do you have the update? Thanks.
i tried old ones .it works , new version they ask put key before process to next step . old version can skip it

If somebody can get hold of it then it will be added here, just have to wait 😉

They all asked for key, that is why it was nulled so you could enter anything with a set amount of characters.

If you have just updated to this latest version of v4.5.4, then you will lose the changes and revert back to the clean untouched version.

bobsmith wrote: "They all asked for key, that is why it was nulled so you could enter anything with a set amount of characters."

Why this:

key.jpg

Reactions: soiamilk
bobsmith wrote: "They all asked for key, that is why it was nulled so you could enter anything with a set amount of characters."

Why this:

key.jpg

Do what i did and go back through this thread and read old posts, you will easily find posts that contain the correct procedure and classes folders to be able to make it work.

Just like I have said in my procedure twice already as shown here again:

I had just grabbed files from this thread, previous versions and the separate classes zip file.

Checked the two php files in separate zip against same php files in plugin and identical;
So, went back to setup window and entered NulledbyMe as key;

As in above, I simply used 'NulledbyMe' which is ten (10) characters and the green tick appeared.

You have used more numbers than my ten characters for starters!

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.5.4

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.5.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
WPML Multilingual CMS v4.5.4
Released on: January 27, 2022

Fixes​

• Fixed a fatal error that occurred while updating the plugin if the site is using the WPML Blog License.
  • Fixed a fatal error that occurred after updating the plugin when the site is runinng on a filesystem that is not case sensitive (i.e. Windows).
  • Fixed a fatal error that occurred when using separate domains per...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith and Foxman
@Babak
Changed the two files from classes zip as in old posts and installed and everything seems to be working just fine.
Here is altered zip if anybody is having issues with your main upload.

Again, users of this need to make sure that their Support tab in WPML is all fine and over the needed requirements, or it is likely to cause them issues.

Attachments

• sitepress-multilingual-cms.4.5.4.zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 51
  • Love
Reactions: s12321 and JRGWxRxZ
@Babak
Changed the two files from classes zip as in old posts and installed and everything seems to be working just fine.
Here is altered zip if anybody is having issues with your main upload.

Again, users of this need to make sure that their Support tab in WPML is all fine and over the needed requirements, or it is likely to cause them issues.

It will not ask for any key either if you have already done and completed your initial setup. 👍

• Love
Reactions: Foxman and Kao X3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock