• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.9

No permission to download
Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.4.0

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.4.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Features

* [wpmlcore-4963] Implemented "copy-once" for Terms meta

# Fixes
* [wpmlcore-5386] Fixed WP Menus Sync menu item being displayed before WPML wizard is completed
* [wpmlcore-5328] Added custom encoding/decoding for Visual Composer's gallery and image carousel
* [wpmlcore-5313] Removed jQuery and JQuery Cookie dependencies in the browser redirection script.
* [wpmlcore-5286] Removed WPML Installer priority in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Japan and JRGWxRxZ
Hi,
It seems that version 4.4.1 has compatibility problems with RTL languages.
After the installation of the new version (4.4.1), the layout of the RTL languages pages does not display correctly (with previous versions it worked correctly). I use Divi as theme.
I wanted to know if any of you noticed the same problem as me.

Bro, can you please upload it's add-ons
1- WPML String Translation
2- WPML Translation Management
3- WPML Media Translation

It's not nulled, Im getting this below message!

"unregistered version of WPML" and are not receiving compatibility and security updates

Could you pls null it back?
also with nulling you never recive auto update too!

Reactions: Japan
Reactions: Japan and JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock