• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.10

No permission to download
When I go into Translation management and select "A Translation Service", it tells me I need to register. I have no idea how to use this.

I actually have the update from one of my GPL websites :) If you need version 2.10.3 @TassieNZ , let me know so everyone can have access to it.
Thanks, but I had them all. Just uploaded what you requested though, as feeling lazy! :)

Attachments

• wpml-addons-package.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 252
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.4.7

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.4.7 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Features

* [wpmlcore-7775] Fixed input's styling in the Classic Editor broken in WP 5.6.
* [wpmlcore-7774] Fixed copy of "Stikcy post" flag to translated post in Gutenberg.
* [wpmlcore-7773] Fixed broken "Quick Edit" option when using Translation Management.

# Fixes
* [wpmlcore-7828] Fixed saving translation preferences for custom fields on post edit page.
* [wpmlcore-7826] Added missing filtering of $_GET and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.4.9

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.4.9 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Fixes

* [wpmlcore-7908] Improved the fix of problem saving translated term when its slug is the same as the original term.
* [wpmlcore-7877] Fixed loading of rest resources when multi-site configuration with different languages is used.
* [wpmlcore-7867] Added removing of icl_string_batches and icl_translation_downloads on WPML Reset on the Troubleshooting page.
* [wpmlcore-7847] Remove use of eval in languages.js.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak I have unlimited lifetime license for WPML and I can make you an API for your website so you can download it directly yourself. Or should I just keep updating here?

All plugins WPML are unregistred 'Screenshot). Why can i resole the problem, please?

wpml.png

Last edited:
Because they are 100% fresh and 100% unchanged from the WPML server. The only thing that is not working is the auto-update (obvious) and paid translations... Everything else should work normally - you can still translate your website...

Reactions: kaela
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock