• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, WordPress LMS

WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, WordPress LMS V4.950

No permission to download
slvrsteele updated WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme with a new update entry:

WPLMS 4.095.1

Credits goes to @TassieNZ with 🥰
  1. [BugFix] Profile link does not open logged in menu.
  2. [Bug] Errors through by ReactDom.

[Important] If you are using Vibe Earnings plugin , please update it to verison 1.1. Please ensure you clear page cache in your servers.
WPLMS Theme

1. [Update] Student and Instructor menus supported
  2. [Bug] Blog Category page
  3. [Update] Single Quiz Improvements
  4. [Bug] Login dropdown colors from Customizer – Header...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Some premium plugins you've added asks for a purchase code. And without valid code, it shows an error. Can you please solve this? The plugins are Vibe Zoom Plugin, Vibe Earnings Plugin, Vibe BigBluebutton Plugin, VibeBP Plugin, WPLMS Plugin.

Reactions: farshidmj1
They are only requesting the license for updates. Otherwise they work just fine. If you want automatic updates I would suggest you to buy the script.

And those are not premium plugins: WPLMS and VibeBP are core plugins. Others are free.

They are only requesting the license for updates. Otherwise they work just fine. If you want automatic updates I would suggest you to buy the script.

And those are not premium plugins: WPLMS and VibeBP are core plugins. Others are free.
new version released right ?

I'll update it soon. Thanks for pinging

• Love
Reactions: Babak
its not working on version 4 slider posts and images missing

This is a deferent question then the first one !
Anyway, i tested this on my local sever and it seems working well on here !

watch this video from the makers of this template:

PS:
you have to install all plugins manually first, then install and activate the template !

i tried this as shown on video but on import screen it says Unable to load file from server, reload this page. If issue persists, consult webhost,as your server is unable to load sample data from Amazon server.

slvrsteele updated WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme with a new update entry:

WPLMS Theme v4.096 Untouched

Download WPLMS v4.096 Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme Nulled Free
WPLMS 4.096 , VibeBP 1.4.9.1, WPLMS 1.4.9

WPLMS Theme
1. [Bug Fix] Login does not show user pic & name in BP Single Page
2. [Bug] Curriculum icon Fix
3. [Bug] Empty User object shows “undefined”
4. [Update] Font Swap parameter added
5. [Bug] Fixed row issue in Bootstrap 4 mode.
VibeBP 1.4.9.1
1. [Bug] Editing content removes the content.
VibeBP 1.4.9
1. [Bug] Editor fixes in multiple editor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock