• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, WordPress LMS

WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, WordPress LMS V4.950

No permission to download
After free trial you either buy them either will stop working. But if you can provide plugin files they can be nulled and used (no updates tho).
Talking in my name only I'm interested in VideoVibe, WPLMS appointments, WPLMS Parent user, WPLMS attendance, WPLMS Unit timings, WPLMS grade book, Custom learning paths and Batches. It would also be Chat and Phone auth but I don't think they are on free trial.
do you found WPLMS Unit timings ?

I am using the demo 14 theme, but after the update, I can't make a personal account with a left pull-out panel

Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Sure, finishing to setup the new server and gonna update it.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
slvrsteele updated WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme with a new update entry:

WPLMS 4.080

Many thanks to @NullMaster

Changelog
* 2ea403a6 : 4.080
* 981dc304 : load BBPress style only on bbpress pages
* e78f9c04 : bbpress fixes
* 32be126d : fixes in header min
* 4f7d8d43 : variation fixes
* 7a8faabc : fixes on header app
* d99d0bd8 : remove live
* aef22362 : external links in features
* 0633e91a : action to show instant login status
* 6aba055c : bug fxies
* 856177f7 : woocommerce template updates

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have successfully upgraded wplms 3.9 to 4.0.8 version and am checking different functionalities and i found some issues described below:
1. Edit Course page showing blank (screenshot attached)
2. course duration block showing no option to change course duration (screenshot attached)
3. assignment duration block no option to change duration..

Can body guide me on this ...

Attachments

• course-duration.png
    course-duration.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 29
  • no-plus-assignment.png
    no-plus-assignment.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 28
  • no-plus-quiz.png
    no-plus-quiz.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 26
  • edit-course-blank.png
    edit-course-blank.png
    33 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
There are some plugins from 3.x version that doesn't go along with 4.x, did you disable them?
Did you try a fresh install of 4.x on a new server or website for testing by compare with the upgraded version?

Core plugins of 3.9 mainly

anyone Please Help me :( :(

i'm using WPLMS v4.080

Can't Import The Post and Page in Both Localhost(pic-172) and live server(pic173)...... refresh a lot of time

can't set the WP MAX UPLOAD SIZE to 64 MB..(pic-174)... Is that the reason for this issues?

how to solve?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_172.png
    Screenshot_172.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_173.png
    Screenshot_173.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_174.png
    Screenshot_174.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 18
Change the php_max_post to 128 for example or 256 and you'll be able to change the wp_upload too

In the course timeline icons for back, notes and discussion missing... any fix?

Attachments

• no-back-no-notes-no-discussion.png
    no-back-no-notes-no-discussion.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 19
slvrsteele updated WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme with a new update entry:

WPLMS v4.085 nulled

Lots of love toward @TassieNZ 🥰 🥰 🥰

WPLMS v4.085 changelog:

WPLMS Theme
  1. [Update] OffLoad fonts option added. Recommended enabling of this. Legacy fonts only for users migrating from 3.x versions.
  2. [Update] Display Loader time increased when viewing dashboard screen. detects # in url.
  3. [Bug] Course Full screen trigger fixes with header.
  4. [BugFix] Right Click on Course status not working despite enabling the switch.
  5. [BugFix]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock