• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme v5.8.1 + Addons

No permission to download
Download Renergy - Solar and Renewable Energy WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 25465601

please have anyone use this theme before , if yes , please how were you able to import it, i am having issues importing it completely , its not coming out well, i need an assistance , thanks
Here is a topic about wpjobster

Hello does anyone know of the new version 5.6.8 changelog? Apparently it's already 5.6.9 thank you

thanks dood i really appreciate incase anyone have BITPAY plugin now or later in the future please share

someone once said he had the app source code but didnt share .....it will be nice to have it:)

Well, first of all thanks for the wonderful work!!

If it's not too much to ask, would be nice to have updated plugins. All included add-ons are out of date. New ones are 3-4 versions ahead compared to the ones we have here. Image attached.

Also, am I blind, or WPjobster official website doesn't have a changelog? Just wanted to have a look and check whether version 5.6.7 is the latest or not. Holy cow, I can't find any mentions of changelog on their website!! Weird stuff.

Attachments

• wpjobster outdated plugins.jpg
    wpjobster outdated plugins.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 35
Well, first of all thanks for the wonderful work!!

If it's not too much to ask, would be nice to have updated plugins. All included add-ons are out of date. New ones are 3-4 versions ahead compared to the ones we have here. Image attached.

Also, am I blind, or WPjobster official website doesn't have a changelog? Just wanted to have a look and check whether version 5.6.7 is the latest or not. Holy cow, I can't find any mentions of changelog on their website!! Weird stuff.
but we know that plugins are not updated :-D

New version?
Thanks

v5.6.9 – September 25th, 2020
Improvements

Bugfixes

• Fixed deleting images from users’ portfolios
  • Fixed deleting images from the admin panel
  • Fixed admin SMS settings page
  • Fixed break line for additional bank field
  • Fixed user avatar on order page
  • Fixed new user education option
  • Fixed WYSIWYG when the site has a bigger font
  • Fixed RTL icons from job page
  • Fixed buyer instruction display option
  • Fixed mobile menu on double click
  • Fixed duplicated jobs on user profile

New version?
Thanks

v5.6.9 – September 25th, 2020
Improvements

Bugfixes

• Fixed deleting images from users’ portfolios
  • Fixed deleting images from the admin panel
  • Fixed admin SMS settings page
  • Fixed break line for additional bank field
  • Fixed user avatar on order page
  • Fixed new user education option
  • Fixed WYSIWYG when the site has a bigger font
  • Fixed RTL icons from job page
  • Fixed buyer instruction display option
  • Fixed mobile menu on double click
  • Fixed duplicated jobs on user profile
But it's not 5.6.9 - I just downloaded (21 Oct 2020) it's the same 5.6.7 version as it was 2 weeks ago. Am I missing something or misunderstood....

But it's not 5.6.9 - I just downloaded (21 Oct 2020) it's the same 5.6.7 version as it was 2 weeks ago. Am I missing something or misunderstood....
I only wrote that it is a new version not that I have it available and it is clearly written above that it is version 5.6.7 and not an update to 5.6.9

This 5.6.7 version is giving an error when trying to create a new job, that was fixed on 5.6.8?
It appears Complete all requiered fields. as an error!

@Babak Please anyone have the latest version? Thank you

v5.7.0 – November 2nd, 2020

Last edited:
This 5.6.7 version is giving an error when trying to create a new job, that was fixed on 5.6.8?
It appears Complete all requiered fields. as an error!
I also got the same problem.
Before I tried version 5.6.4 and on the post new job it even doesn't do anything when I click on "Buyer Information" to move on to the next form.
In 5.6.7 it can move to the next form but on the last form "Extra" and when I click on publish it display the same error "Complete all requiered fields. "

does anyone know a stable version (older version is fine as long as all the main features work)?

thanks

Latest Changelog:
Code:
### 5.7.0.2 - 12 Nov 2020

Improvements
* Added translation for order statuses

Bugfixes
* Fixed long word for skills
* Fixed job name and job link for order emails
* Fixed Brizy slider triangles
* Fixed emoji inside message preview
* Fixed sort by for jobs and requests
* Fixed homepage search height

I AM POSTING VERSION 5.6.8

LEAVE FEEDBACK LATER.

THIS IS STILL WITH BUG IN THE PORTFOLIO EXCLUDING PHOTO HAS BEEN CORRECTED ON VERSION 5.6.9 EVEN IF I INFORMED THE PRO DEV ERROR.

Attachments

• wpjobster v5.6.8-unlock.zip
    12.2 MB · Views: 59
Reactions: tisna98
hi i only have wpjobster v5.7.0.2 available if anyone does nulled i will make it available
Thanks

@Babak

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock