• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme v5.8.1 + Addons

No permission to download
Babak updated WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WPjobster v5.8.1 + Addons

Download WPjobster v5.8.1 - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v5.8.1 - 18 May 2021

Features
* Added support for milestones system through an external plugin (will be released shortly)
* Added option for 2FA on login & register (Admin > General Settings > User Settings > User login/register )

Improvements
* Prevent private messages from being sent multiple times
* Added option to disable login hints (Admin > General Settings > User Settings > User login/register )

Read the rest of this update entry...

my theme gets this infinite loading. I can't see the report, change users' level, change balance and several other things, it's just with infinite loading, does anyone know what it can be?

Attachments

• level.png
    level.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
  • summary.png
    summary.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 8

the old versions are getting an error on the checkout page, if anyone has the new version, can they share it?
I also need the paytr plugin, if you can help me I would be very happy.

the old versions are getting an error on the checkout page, if anyone has the new version, can they share it?
I also need the paytr plugin, if you can help me I would be very happy.
I have no problem with that, it works fine

Reactions: aydns7
I am getting this error on trying to install the recommended plugins
Something went wrong with the plugin API.

Anyone else?

DISCOVERED.
IS THE PLUGIN
qTranslate-X: Yoast SEO

Last edited:
can we have the latest version (5.8.3), please?
omit wp jobster, it doesn't have any updates for a long time, it should be a big v6.0, but the programmers didn't pay to use it, for example, workreap or exertio theme. WP jobster has no future and they are going down

• Haha
Reactions: ultratrak
omit wp jobster, it doesn't have any updates for a long time, it should be a big v6.0, but the programmers didn't pay to use it, for example, workreap or exertio theme. WP jobster has no future and they are going down
thanks for the recommendations, brother. I have tried those 2 too but I find wp jobster has way more features compared to those 2 / other micro job themes / scripts

thanks for the recommendations, brother. I have tried those 2 too but I find wp jobster has way more features compared to those 2 / other micro job themes / scripts
yes it has, but everything is solved by the plugin so pay for everything and pay extra has the worst page speed and bad code. I no longer buy updates from version 5.8.1, it is an unreliable company. The big update was supposed to be 1.10 and now it's postponed until 31.12 and who knows how it will turn out. Workreap updates new and new features every month. I let the wpjobster project run and I build the rest only on the workreap

Reactions: aydns7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock