• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8

No permission to download

1.7.5.1​

• v1.7.5 migration did not complete when a database prefix other than wp_ was used.
  • Form Tags: incorrect links to filter by tags were generated right after saving tags.

Hello! Does anyone have the PRO of the WPForms Zoho CRM plugin? Please... From BitApps

Last edited:
is this wpforms 1.7.5.1 the Pro version or the Elite version?
I have the Elite before but when I updated still the Elite version.
Thank you in advance

WPForms addons pulled from my local, might not be all needed as just grabbed main ones.

If an addon is missing and isn't listed as 'wpforms-name', then post back here and I can grab and upload as just uploading main ones to get them back up here.

You will need to compress (zip) the required addon and then install as per normal.
Thank you so much!

Babak updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.7.5.2 Untouched

Download WPForms Pro v1.7.5.2 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
[v1.7.5.2] - 2022-07-15

### Fixed
- Increase chances for the templates inside the Form Builder to load properly, so occasional empty form creation from a template should be gone.
- PHP fatal error was generated in some cases when Lite Connect attempted to generate site key too many times.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.7.5.3 Untouched

Download WPForms Pro v1.7.5.3 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
[v1.7.5.3] - 2022-07-19

### Added
- New filter to modify CSS classes of the form submit button on the frontend.

### Changed
- The PayPal Standard transaction URL now uses a new format on the Entry details page.
- Improve cached templates handling in the Form Builder.

### Fixed
- Retrieving a current URL should not strip a custom port.
- "JavaScript file not found" error when the "Load Assets Globally"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
WPForms addons pulled from my local, might not be all needed as just grabbed main ones.

If an addon is missing and isn't listed as 'wpforms-name', then post back here and I can grab and upload as just uploading main ones to get them back up here.

You will need to compress (zip) the required addon and then install as per normal.
Hi Bobsmith,
Would it be possible for you to compile a new add on zip with the add on updates?

Thanks for your consideration.

Jay

• Love
Reactions: toppertoday365
WPForms User Journey v1.0.2
WPForms AWeber v1.3.0
WPForms Custom Captcha v1.4.0
WPForms Form Abandonment v1.6.0
WPForms Form Locker Addon v2.1.0
WPForms Geolocation v2.3.0
WPForms GetResponse v1.5.0
WPForms PayPal Standard v1.5.0
WPForms Post Submissions v1.4.0

Attachments

• wpforms-user-journey.zip
    40 KB · Views: 85
  • wpforms-aweber.zip
    48.8 KB · Views: 62
  • wpforms-paypal-standard.zip
    49.2 KB · Views: 81
  • wpforms-form-abandonment.zip
    58.5 KB · Views: 84
  • wpforms-form-locker.zip
    65.4 KB · Views: 81
  • wpforms-geolocation.zip
    97.3 KB · Views: 119
  • woocommerce-gateway-worldpay_5.0.1.zip
    130.6 KB · Views: 64
  • wpforms-getresponse.zip
    684.6 KB · Views: 89
  • wpforms-captcha.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 94
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock