• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v.1.8.7.2

No permission to download
Last edited:
None of the form templates are usable, upon click they are all empty and that means one has to build those forms from scratch - Please can anyone help to get those templates ?

None of the form templates are usable, upon click they are all empty and that means one has to build those forms from scratch - Please can anyone help to get those templates ?
Does this help? :)

Attachments

• wpforms-form-templates-pack-1.2.2.zip
    609.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Love
Reactions: 1369 and Babak
@TassieNZ I got this message "The WPForms Form Templates Pack plugin has been deactivated because WPForms v1.6.8 and later has a new way to bring you a lot more templates that are delivered to you regularly." after installing and activating the forms template pack you just sent.

Any means to use ?

@TassieNZ I got this message "The WPForms Form Templates Pack plugin has been deactivated because WPForms v1.6.8 and later has a new way to bring you a lot more templates that are delivered to you regularly." after installing and activating the forms template pack you just sent.

Any means to use ?
Damn! I'll have to look for a proper solution but it won't be until tomorrow.

I guess in the meantime you could install v1.6.7.3, add your templates and then update.

Or maybe, WPForms » Tools and click on the Import tab, then select from the templates folder in the download I gave you. No idea if this will work or not though. Actually, doubt it will as looks like it needs a .json file.

Last edited:
Reactions: coatofarms
Damn! I'll have to look for a proper solution but it won't be until tomorrow.

I guess in the meantime you could install v1.6.7.3, add your templates and then update.

Or maybe, WPForms » Tools and click on the Import tab, then select from the templates folder in the download I gave you. No idea if this will work or not though. Actually, doubt it will as looks like it needs a .json file.
Didnt work though, will look forward to a fix around it once you're able to sort it out. Thanks so much for your assistance bro

Any idea where to add the templates via FTP? [the actual path in templates folder] Importing doesnt work as you guys discussed above.

Any idea where to add the templates via FTP? [the actual path in templates folder] Importing doesnt work as you guys discussed above.
It won't work like that. Unfortunately it looks like the templates would all need to be downloaded with a licensed version and then integrated into the plugin. At present I just don't have the time. It would be a massive job. :)

Reactions: RainMaker
It won't work like that. Unfortunately it looks like the templates would all need to be downloaded with a licensed version and then integrated into the plugin. At present I just don't have the time. It would be a massive job. :)
Yeah I see its a plugin - sorry for the question lol. Yeah its just easier to update it vs all that work. Thanks again. Going to test a form out.

Forms Templates plugin works with the older version. Just tested it. v1.6.7.3 [with the templates plugin added above] Only problem is I cant get the main WPForms activated. The default isnt working.

Forms Templates plugin works with the older version. Just tested it. v1.6.7.3 [with the templates plugin added above] Only problem is I cant get the main WPForms activated. The default isnt working.
Try this old one! :) Hate having to re-null old ones, but hopefully this now works! :)

Attachments

• wpforms-best-wp-forms-buider_1.6.7.3.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 64
Try this old one! :) Hate having to re-null old ones, but hopefully this now works! :)
It works! For some reason I just cant get any of the Addons activated which is what I am really trying to do. It says to download them manually. If anyone has the addons for some reason sep that can be installed that would be solid. Thanks again for the help

== Error==
Could not install addon. Please download from wp*******.com and install manually.

Last edited:
It works! For some reason I just cant get any of the Addons activated which is what I am really trying to do. It says to download them manually. If anyone has the addons for some reason sep that can be installed that would be solid. Thanks again for the help

Here is an old Mega link for WPForms addons that still works, some of the addons will have been updated since, however it should get you started.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

If it doesn't work for you then I can just upload the zip file here for you instead.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock