• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8

No permission to download
Babak updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.6.7.1

Download WPForms Pro v1.6.7.1 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
[v1.6.7.1] - 2021-06-15

### Changed
- Password strength text in the Form Builder matches the text on a frontend now.
- Improved logic of pasting a text in the fields with word and character limits.
- Updated DOMPurify lib to 2.2.9.
- Some admin notices can be dismissed on a per-user basis.

### Fixed
- Smart Tags don't parse dot and comma symbols well.
- Occasional PHP Notices on getting addons' download...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If you get only a "Basic" License after installing this awesome share, you can get "Pro" with the following method shared by @CrewArt in post #482:

Maybe the quickest way is to just open Plugins > Plugin Editor in WP Backend.
did the pro edit still did not open all addons tells me to upgrade to pro using v1.6.7.1

Loved it !!!!! Really awesome. Thanks!

Strangely the developer - WPMonk has some issues with their PAYPAL and I couldnt purchases these two plugins from their site. Each time I tried PAYPAL said developer not accepting my currency (US $) wonder whats wrong . The developer remains unresponsive to emails.

WHEN USING PAYMENT DIRECTLY via PAYPAL
1624425155028.png

WHEN USING CARD PAYMENT via PAYPAL
1624425464112.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, does anyone know how to install the addons, I cant see a way of adding them?

Can anyone help please?

Hi, The plugins says it is basic (needs Pro+ for some functions) and several functions are disabled, is there a workaround for this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomankazi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock