• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8

No permission to download
CyberDeviL updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.6.5.1 Nulled

Download WPForms Pro v1.6.5.1 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
[1.6.5.1] - 2021-02-23
Fixed

- Incorrect validation in the Single Item field with 'user defined' type and 'required' status when paying in thousands.
- PHP notice while exporting a form template with no form fields.
- On certain WordPress/server configurations there could be an error while trying to automatically download the translations.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and smalok
- Incorrect validation in the Single Item field with 'user defined' type and 'required' status when paying in thousands.

Still not working here :(

Someone knows how to smart tag in confirmation after submitting messages and at email messages?

I tried every snippet out there but nothing happens

Attachments

• wpforms-1.6.5.1_NULLED.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 1,686
Thank you TassieNZ, but it is still not Pro :cool: Got it sorted!

Last edited:
what do you mean Pro ??
It doesn't matter what it says there.
if you want to use pro features, you have to install the addon zips manually anyway. there is no limitation to the version 'basic'. just download the addons separately from here, there are some zips in the thread messages. install them and you're good to go.

what do you mean Pro ??
if you want to use pro features, you have to install the addon zips manually anyway. there is no limitation to the version 'basic'. just download the addons separately from here, there are some zips in the thread messages. install them and you're good to go.

I agree with you too. Some people don't know how it identified Pro version so they misunderstand this issue. Anyway, But how can I find the full addons. Can you share it with me :D

what do you mean Pro ??
Hey, thanks. I haven't used this form before. All cleared up. For anyone else not clear as to where to find these addons, they are here: WPFORMS ADDONS

These are outdated, there are some updated versions in the last few pages. you can always request a specific version of an addon and someone will upload it :)
Just saying they are outdated doesn't help. At least it doesn't help me.

If you list the addons and newest version numbers, then I'll help if I can. :)

Reactions: Lucyna Kushinada
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock