• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8

No permission to download
I'll null it tomorrow when I get time. :)

Thank you bro! Here's some bananas so you can share them with your jungle friends.

giphy.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks again bro! Have a greeeeeat day! 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: Babak and Kao X3
1.6.5 license fixed
It didn't work for me ..I still get that I need to upgrade to pro to use certain things

We're sorry, the Surveys and Polls addon is not available on your plan. Please upgrade to the PRO plan to unlock all these awesome features.

and the addons are not working:

There was an issue retrieving Addons for this site. Please click on the button above to refresh.

Any help please?

Please share what you've learned for others who may run into the same issue ;)

Not sure what you're trying to do, but if you want to use addon features, you must install the addons first. you gotta download them from here and install, not by using WPForms menu.
I think I ound the solutions here in the forum...searching and reading helps:D:D

Reactions: smalok
Please share what you've learned for others who may run into the same issue ;)

Not sure what you're trying to do, but if you want to use addon features, you must install the addons first. you gotta download them from here and install, not by using WPForms menu.

Exactly...that is what I meant by searching and reading. I am totally new to this so I thought by downloading the wpforms Plugin everything with it would be installed. That is why I thought also that it was only the basic and not the pro because I could not see the addons.
But then I went back on the thread and I discovered what you said, i.e. download the addons separately install them and activate them.

So all good now.

Thanks for giving attention

Hi again,

does anyone know how to use wpforms with easy testimonials plugin? could someone maybe upload that plugin? I am trying to crate a testimonials page with wpforms and it also requires the easy testimonials plugin. Or does anyone know any other solution?

Thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahasalim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock