• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UK IPTV Provider Recommendations Needed

handcoded

Dec 14, 2020
I'm looking for a reliable IPTV provider for UK, US, English speaking and XXX and sports channels with VOD.
I'll be using a Firestick with TiviMate. Just after some recommendations really.

or you just can use playlistfinder - load some ip and check in port 1234 - 8000 - 8001 -8002 - 9000 and get your free channels, for VOD you can install jellyfin and all done, but this is not easy to do at first time, so if you like you can give a try if not just can pay and easy done :)

I have Playlistfinder 1.18 but haven't quite figured it out yet. I'm messing around with Ubuntu server, containers, portainer and app images so hope to get Jellyfin and some arr apps setup to work with it.

Playlistfinder it's easy to use - load some ip from the country you want the channels and use the defualt ports

ip per code line liks this

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

or more easy to use ip ranges xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

and porst always use from 8000 - 8100 and get a lot off hits

here you have some pics :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    125 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
I have Playlistfinder 1.18 but haven't quite figured it out yet. I'm messing around with Ubuntu server, containers, portainer and app images so hope to get Jellyfin and some arr apps setup to work with it.
do you have problems whit jellyfin or whit the others app to install?

Some stupid permission errors because I'm a newb with Linux and docker containers but I'm learning loads. I'd be grateful if you could PM me some resources for help with playlistfinder. Having loads of IP addresses and port numbers is all very well but how do I know which channel is being broadcast and how can I group them into nice bouquets to use with TiviMate? Presumably when trying to find good video feeds its just trial and error.

Whit jellyfin don't use docker it's not necesary, you can install normaly, you can check or use oracle cloud free tier whit ampere, good server for this, about playlistfinder, you need to search ip ranges from country in the net, the ports always from 8000 - 8100 work like a charm , and how to export, after you get the hit and see stream - astra in the httpserver, you can save the list and you can use dat in tivimate

Whit jellyfin don't use docker it's not necesary, you can install normaly, you can check or use oracle cloud free tier whit ampere, good server for this, about playlistfinder, you need to search ip ranges from country in the net, the ports always from 8000 - 8100 work like a charm , and how to export, after you get the hit and see stream - astra in the httpserver, you can save the list and you can use dat in tivimate
Hello, I've been trying to figure out Playlist finder too, no matter what the result is I cannot save the list, either through Save or Save us button. No Matter what I do, as soon as I press the button I get an error message and the app shuts down. Also, some say "astra" should be written in http-server column, others say that it should be in Info column with red letters. Confusing to say the least. Any clues? Thank you.

I personally use the viptv4you.com VIP service; I tested all of their servers, but the VIP Plan is the best for the UK, USA, and Canada since it is steady and has a pretty sizable content selection. highly regarded

Hello, I've been trying to figure out Playlist finder too, no matter what the result is I cannot save the list, either through Save or Save us button. No Matter what I do, as soon as I press the button I get an error message and the app shuts down. Also, some say "astra" should be written in http-server column, others say that it should be in Info column with red letters. Confusing to say the least. Any clues? Thank you.
if you get hits with astra simple use the ip and port, go to chrome or your browser and http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/playlist.m3u download it and test it with vlc :)

I personally use the viptv4you.com VIP service; I tested all of their servers, but the VIP Plan is the best for the UK, USA, and Canada since it is steady and has a pretty sizable content selection. highly regarded
do you have a demo?

I got oscam iptv panel. If you have a device supporting oscam, I can create an account for you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock