• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wpDiscuz - WordPress Comment Plugin Addons

wpDiscuz - WordPress Comment Plugin Addons v.7.6.15

No permission to download
Thanks to @TassieNZ
Got it working with his update, but it was still problematic.
Make sure you use only the main program and addon from the download package (which by the way is labelled 30-nov-2020), and make sure to deactivate and delete all previous versions first.
I'm in the habit of renaming plugin folders to disable them temporarily using my Plesk control panel, in case an update doesn't work and I want to reactivate a previous version.
BUT I realise now that some plugins continue to function even after the installation folder has been renamed.
Hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
It's working with last update, just need to add this code to functions.php (inside theme files)
function fix_wpdiscuz_addons() {
if ( ! function_exists( 'get_plugins' ) ) {
require_once ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/plugin.php';
}
$all_plugins = get_plugins();
foreach ( $all_plugins as $plugin_slug=>$values ){
if(strpos ($plugin_slug, "pdiscuz-")){
$slug_parts = explode("/", $plugin_slug);
$discuz_addon = $slug_parts[0];
get_option('gvt_product_secret_' . $discuz_addon) ? true : add_option('gvt_product_secret_' . $discuz_addon, 'Congratulations! Plugin activated successfully.');
}
}
}
add_action( 'admin_init', 'fix_wpdiscuz_addons' );

How can I delete these warnings?

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2020-12-07 20.08.44.png
    Ekran Resmi 2020-12-07 20.08.44.png
    248 KB · Views: 48
It's working with last update, just need to add this code to functions.php (inside theme files)

How can I delete these warnings?
Go to options/class.WpdiscuzOptions.php and search for the Error Message Strings and comment out Line 3054
Code:
            /*if (is_null($value["instance"]) || $redpoint) {
                $adminNotices[$key . "_redpoint"] =  sprintf(__("Something wrong with %s addon license and files. If this addon has not been purchased and downloaded from the official gVectors.com website it's probably hacked and may lead lots of security issues.", "wpdiscuz"), $value["name"]);
            }*/

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: hopppaaa
I don't know about you guys, but since a few weeks WPDiscuz plugins deactivate themselves. Every once in a while I have to activate them manually again. Not all at once, that won't work, but in pairs, or three, or whatever.

Does this happen with you lot, also? And if so, is there a solution to prevent these plugins to act this way?

• Wow
Reactions: sayri88
Use this code in your child theme
I use it and it has never been deactivated.

}
$slugs = [];
$slugs[] = $slug_parts[0];
}
}
foreach($slugs as $discuz_addon){
if(!get_option('gvt_product_secret_' . $discuz_addon)){
add_option('gvt_product_secret_' . $discuz_addon, 'Congratulations! Plugin activated successfully.');
}
}
}

}
$slugs = [];
}
}
add_option('gvt_product_secret_' . $discuz_addon, 'Congratulations! Plugin activated successfully.');
}
}
}

Hey, thanks! Will try this and come back to you to inform you about the rsults ;-)

}
$slugs = [];
}
}
}
}
}

I have to correct myself; I'm afraid I already inserted this code in the functions.php a while ago, yet it still de-activates itself. What else could it be?

(again, thanks for helping)

I suspect WpDiscuz does a version-check, every once in a while, so I tried something else. That other plug-in, Easy Updates Manager (also to be found somewhere on this platform) has an option to disable version-checks. Maybe that will do the trick.

I have to wait the result of that but I'll keep you guys posted.

Attachments

• Screenshot of Opties voor updates ‹ eamel _ blog — WordPress.jpg
    Screenshot of Opties voor updates ‹ eamel _ blog — WordPress.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 24
@Makeuseof
I also had a look into the code and tried a little around... Unfortunately, the version check is extremely deeply rooted in the code.
I found one line in the gvt-api-manager.php file that is not cool! The version check takes place on a foreign server: Line 17 $this->api_url = str_rot13('uggcf://tirpgbef.pbz/tig-ncv.cuc'); Decompiled "https://gvectors.com/gvt-api.php".
If you could recreate the credentials from the server, all should work fine. I tried to rebuild them using the code, but then gave up at some point because it just takes too long. :p
But maybe this will help you. ;)

Ah, I forgot, if you redirect $this->api_url to "localhost" the plugin will not be disabled for some time (probably for security reasons, in case their license server is down). However, this only works for a short time. My guess is that there is either a timer or the update checker of WordPress deactivates the plugin again.

Reactions: Makeuseof
@Makeuseof
I also had a look into the code and tried a little around... Unfortunately, the version check is extremely deeply rooted in the code.
I found one line in the gvt-api-manager.php file that is not cool! The version check takes place on a foreign server: Line 17 $this->api_url = str_rot13('uggcf://tirpgbef.pbz/tig-ncv.cuc'); Decompiled "https://gvectors.com/gvt-api.php".
If you could recreate the credentials from the server, all should work fine. I tried to rebuild them using the code, but then gave up at some point because it just takes too long. :p
But maybe this will help you. ;)

Ah, I forgot, if you redirect $this->api_url to "localhost" the plugin will not be disabled for some time (probably for security reasons, in case their license server is down). However, this only works for a short time. My guess is that there is either a timer or the update checker of WordPress deactivates the plugin again.

Hey, Mibunrui, thanks! I knew it, there had to be some nasty trick somewhere ;-)

I am afraid I do notknow enough from codig, just the basics, and thus I probably won't be able to recreate this thing. The localhost option is nice, I will try that, as soon as I figure out how-to. ;-)

Anyway, thanks again. Very appreciated!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock