• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPBruiserPro { no-Captcha anti-Spam }

WPBruiserPro { no-Captcha anti-Spam } v1.3.10

No permission to download

patrocle

Well Known Senior Member!
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2018
West Coast - Usa
babia.to
patrocle submitted a new resource:

WPBruiserPro { no-Captcha anti-Spam } - Download Free - WPBruiserPro { no-Captcha anti-Spam } 16150044

WordPress spam, comment spam, registration spam,
fake subscriptions, brute force attacks?
these are all thorns in the sides of WordPress site operators.

What is WPBruiser?
WPBruiser is an anti-spam and security plugin based on algorithms that identify spam bots without requiring the use of any annoying and tedious Captcha schemes.
Armed with...

Read more about this resource...

Hey patrocle, This plugin seems amazing even in the free version. Thanks for sharing, but it ask for a password to unzip. What would be the password? 🤔

Good choice @euguk Update would be very welcome 🙏

This Plugin is really amazing ... For me it's the best!

Please @patrocle keep these updates if possible friend.

And thanks for your amazing contributions you ... 👏 Congratulations!

None of these passwords work for the RAR file:-

*Archive Password is: babia.to (Older archives may use: babiato.net )

Any ideas please?

babiato.net is the password for the file and it works, but this software is abondoned and not updated anymore I do highly recommend using wp cerber ...

babiato org/net doesn't work... why would you put a pass on the file anyway. ffs
UPDATE: post no.8 file works with babiato.net

As I said earlier in another topic about wp bruiser. The pro version is not updated because it offers ALL addons, and author wants to sell add-ons separately.
Extensions subject to yearly license for support and updates.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock