• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wpbakery Page with youtube embedded videos loads slow

xlx

Dec 13, 2018
Hello,

I have a site which uses wpbakery. There is a videos page with around 80 youtube videos.
The entire site loads quickly, just this page loads real slow because of the videos.
Can someone please suggest if they ever faced a similar issue and were able to work it out?

Thanks for all the help.

Hello,

I have a site which uses wpbakery. There is a videos page with around 80 youtube videos.
The entire site loads quickly, just this page loads real slow because of the videos.
Can someone please suggest if they ever faced a similar issue and were able to work it out?

Thanks for all the help.
The right way to diagnose this is through Network tab in developer tools

Check this video explaining this

Hey @MusoniusRufus , thanks for the advice. I have already done that.
And the issue is the embedded videos, my query is, whether there is a way to manage this any better.

Thanks for helping

@xsz Bro, this worked ... thanks a ton. I had to embed the videos again. But it was worth it.
I was a bit worried if it would work with wpbakery. But it did.

Thanks for helping

Reactions: xsz
And the issue is the embedded videos, my query is, whether there is a way to manage this any better.

I wrongly thought that you were already using any WPO plugin as it is a common practice nowadays.

I seriously recommend you to install WP Rocket and enable the YT video deferring option.

The whole site will be loading much faster, not only for the videos but for the JS script and much more.

@MusoniusRufus Absolutely no worries brother, I appreciate you putting your time into helping me.
Regarding WP-rocket, I am on Litespeed and the host also recommends Litespeed caching plugin, but when I checked litespeed does not have any specific youtube setting.

Do you recommend wp-rocket over litespeed plugin, in general?

Thanks

Do you recommend wp-rocket over litespeed plugin, in general?
With litespeed is even easier.

There is a specific official plugin you must install called litespeed cache plugin and it's free. Inside this plugin there is an option to defer frames.

With that activated you will achieve the same purpose for your YouTube videos.

Reactions: xlx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock