• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery v7.6

No permission to download
Thanks for your help, @dgpalych , but it keeps on saying "WPBakery Page Builder license not found or invalid. You can manage your licenses at support.wpbakery.com or purchase a new license at wpbakery.com". All is marked with the red ribbon...
I have a BeTheme theme installed on my site, where the WPBakery Page Builder plugin is installed by default. I am updating the plugin from this forum - there are no problems with activation. (See the screenshot).
Perhaps your theme does not provide for the installation of this plugin by default.
What is the name of your topic?
Show a screenshot of the warning and copy its text separately in the comments.

Attachments

• screenshot-sit-info.ru-2024-03-03-18-53-40-471.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2024-03-03-18-53-40-471.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 75
I have a BeTheme theme installed on my site, where the WPBakery Page Builder plugin is installed by default. I am updating the plugin from this forum - there are no problems with activation. (See the screenshot).
Perhaps your theme does not provide for the installation of this plugin by default.
What is the name of your topic?
Show a screenshot of the warning and copy its text separately in the comments.

I've found this, around the web, and it works... Couldn't check if it's "safe" or not, anyway.

Attachments

• js_composer-v7.5.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 114
Having this issue when trying to get into frontend editor on any page? Also says plugin is not activated? Have I missed something with installation?

Cheers.
chrome_nkoKII08t3.png

Having this issue when trying to get into frontend editor on any page? Also says plugin is not activated? Have I missed something with installation?

Cheers.
chrome_nkoKII08t3.png
Take a close look at the plugin settings.
1. Basic Settings;
2. Decide on the Management of the roles and access of the Administrator or Editor (access to editing content).
See the screenshots.
3. Activate the editor on any page of the site.

Attachments

• screenshot-site-info.local-2024-03-14-14-39-11-443.png
    screenshot-site-info.local-2024-03-14-14-39-11-443.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 67
  • screenshot-site-info.local-2024-03-14-14-44-27-547.png
    screenshot-site-info.local-2024-03-14-14-44-27-547.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 71
  • screenshot-site-info.local-2024-03-14-14-49-59-097.png
    screenshot-site-info.local-2024-03-14-14-49-59-097.png
    121 KB · Views: 65
  • screenshot-site-info.local-2024-03-14-14-26-31-648.png
    screenshot-site-info.local-2024-03-14-14-26-31-648.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 61
New Version 7.6 Released:

Version & DateFeatures
ver 7.6
  • New: Design Option displayed default values as placeholders for better UX.
  • New: Element edit happens automatically without saving and can be reverted with Undo.
  • Fix: WP admin notifications work properly and can be disabled.
  • Fix: Security improvements for the plugin.
  • Fix: Masonry media grid element works properly in Firefox.

Reactions: yuppy
Babak updated WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery with a new update entry:

WPBakery Page Builder v7.6

Download WPBakery Page Builder v7.6 for WordPress Nulled Free
2024-04-10 - v7.6

- New: Design Option displayed default values as placeholders for better UX.
- New: Element edit happens automatically without saving and can be reverted with Undo.
- Fix: WP admin notifications work properly and can be disabled.
- Fix: Security improvements for the plugin.
- Fix: Masonry media grid element works properly in Firefox.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you so much, @Babak ...
The plugin seems to work, but the message "WPBakery Page Builder license not found or invalid. You can manage your licenses at support.wpbakery.com or purchase a new license at wpbakery.com" keeps on appearing on the screen...
Isn't the plugin nulled? Thanks for your assistance, as always.

Reactions: poe87
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock