• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wp

I would have been super happy if I had an access to it and possibly shared it for us here as well :) ... Looking forward to someone helping us out here !

BTW which platform do you use for your Hosting Business and your Website for that is ?

The website is on the left side of this text-area below my profile picture.
I'd prefer not to share my secrets in a public area :ROFLMAO:

@Babak @NullMaster : Untouched Core Version of WpCloudDeploy Plugin in its untouched version it has a locked limit of deploying Max about three Servers/Websites. Help it get nulled !
Your actual plugin have only digital-ocean as provider, limit of max 3 servers and 5 sites/server
Limits can be bypassed but providers not as there are missing files with provider setttings

Reactions: Babak
- Core come built in with Only Digital Ocean as a Cloud Server
- Yeah the un-nulled avataar of this plugin limits server/site deployment upto 5 (approx)
Does this work?

2021-03-27 01_10_28-Settings ‹  WordPress.png

Reactions: ddpanda
Get it from here:

License: enter anything for license, check "Force license check" then save
Download: https://share.n-joy.work/5c7af83fa3874920154718a0ea30b2a3

All limits are set to unlimited.
I would suggest you to make a resource out of it if you can offer future updates for this.

is this real? i'm still lil bit confuse,
how can possible PHP/wordpress manage the server directly and access through SSH?
it sounds like combining cpanel and WHMCS together??
or it just template communicate to the third party API provider...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geerko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock