• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimate PDF Generator

WP Ultimate PDF Generator 1.1.6 Untouched

No permission to download

archonic

Trusted Uploader
Oct 10, 2019
localhost
archonic submitted a new resource:

WP Ultimate PDF Generator - Download WP Ultimate PDF Generator

1618846270759.png

WP Ultimate PDF Generator is a plugin that permits users to download posts, pages, products, and custom posts into PDF. These PDFs can also be printed or sent to a registered email address as per the need.

It facilitates your users to convert WordPress pages to PDF files to read it later whenever and wherever they want. This eliminates the hassle of browsing for that particular page again.

Hold on, you also get the ability to promote your brand on...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Judge and Babak
Hello, this is nulled version.
just enter any text in license field.

'Wp Ultimate Pdf Generator'
'Version 1.0.7'

Attachments

• wp-ultimate-pdf-generator.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 87
Hi, does anyone have latest version? Untouched is also fine.

NEW CHANGELOG​

19.09.2023: Ver 1.1.6
New: Compatibility with WP[6.3.1] and WC[8.1.0]
Support: HPOS Compatibility
Fix: Minor Bug fixes [PDF generation not working with template2, Post meta fields rename issue]
Fix: Template design issues

Error if you install v1.0.7 version with WP v6.3.2

Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in .../wp-content/plugins/wp-ultimate-pdf-generator/wp-ultimate-pdf.php on line 659

Reactions: lcforall
On all my websites I'm getting this error, with latest version. Does anyone have the same problem?

error.jpg

My systems
Server: Apache with PHP Version 8.1.24
WordPress: 6.3.2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock