• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Sheet Editor Pro (Premium)

WP Sheet Editor Pro (Premium) v2.25.13

No permission to download
WP Sheet Editor - Premium v2.24.2 Nulled
bulk edit post and page in spreadsheet - premium

freemius removed. nulled. !! Babiato only... :cool:
Thx to @NullMaster

== Changelog ==
= V 2.24.2 - 2021-03-12 =
* CHANGE - EXPORT - Improve UI
* CHANGE - WC Products - Improve the handling of variations
* CHANGE - CORE - Productivity improvements
* FIX - WC Products - Small bug fixes
* FIX - CORE - Small bug fixes
* CHANGE - WC Products - Small automations
* CHANGE - FORMULAS - Add more dynamic placeholders
* CHANGE - CORE - Add more advanced options
* FIX - CORE - Compatibility issue with WP Frontend Admin
* FIX - ACF - Improve the saving of map columns
* NEW - CORE - Add spanish translations for latinamerica
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Same for me. I currently use version "WP Sheet Editor (Premium) 2.20.3" to edit products, and "WP Sheet Editor - Taxonomy Terms Pro 1.5.13" to edit categories or attributes.

But with some restrictions, for example, if I need to edit product categories, I must first deactivate "WP Sheet Editor (Premium)", and only then activate "WP Sheet Editor - Taxonomy Terms Pro", and vice-versa if I want to edit products.

Thats why I hope to receive last updates for all of these WP Sheet addons.

@Aceee
Here is WP Sheet Editor Premium 2.24.3 Nulled

@bamb00cha
For WP Sheet Editor - Taxonomy Terms Pro 1.5.13 go to
Thank you, I tried to update my version with that one, but, unfortunately, I can't edit products with it (there is just no such option/page to do that, no matter if "WP Sheet Editor - Taxonomy Terms Pro" activated/disabled) instead of version 2.20.3 :cautious:

UPD:
I also tried to use v2.21.3, it works well with editing products too (here is the page where product edition is possible - "...../wp-admin/admin.php?page=vgse-bulk-edit-product"), but when I activate WP Sheet Editor - Taxonomy Terms Pro together with WP Sheet Editor Premium, 'edit products' option still disappears and if I try to enter same link "...../wp-admin/admin.php?page=vgse-bulk-edit-product" I receive an error "you are not allowed to view this page".

Last edited:
Hello, anyone has the Iconic Show Single Variations Extension for WP Sheet Editor – Show Single Variations full compatibility? it's free on their site, but they require the email used to purchase the plugin.

thanks!

Please share 2.24.15

Attachments

• wp-sheet-editor-premium-2.24.14.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 12
anyone here could get all the plugins pack of WP SHEET EDITOR in latest version (v2.24.6) ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raddos2030
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock