• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Thanks, It looks like you have a WordPress website WITHOUT Woocommerce. I guess Cloudflare is fine for that.
No, I use WooCommerce and I use Cloudflare, I don't see any issues with it. Memcached is enabled in my Upcloud server (using Runcloud) and I used Litespeed instead of Apache. Believe me it is much faster than Apache with NGNIX reverse proxy, which cloudways is using. And the best part is you don't need Redis.

Reactions: nobel0
No, I use WooCommerce and I use Cloudflare, I don't see any issues with it. Memcached is enabled in my Upcloud server (using Runcloud) and I used Litespeed instead of Apache. Believe me it is much faster than Apache with NGNIX reverse proxy, which cloudways is using. And the best part is you don't need Redis.
So runcloud is a platform or dashboard like cloudways ? I mean it is made to simplify the cmd server works?
Thanks

So runcloud is a platform or dashboard like cloudways ? I mean it is made to simplify the cmd server works?
Thanks
Runcloud is like cloudways, you pay $8 per month for 1 server on any cloud platform (like Digital Ocean, Vultr etc.,) and $15 for unlimited servers. Cloudways charges based on server size but in Runcloud, they do not. It installs all the necessary software and changes the webserver to Openlitesepeed, which is super fast compared to Apache / NGNIX. I reduced my load time by 50% after moving to Runcloud. They take care of everything on server, we take care of Wordpress, just like Cloudways. If you DM me, I can give you more information and set it up for you, if you need.

Reactions: nobel0
Runcloud is like cloudways, you pay $8 per month for 1 server on any cloud platform (like Digital Ocean, Vultr etc.,) and $15 for unlimited servers. Cloudways charges based on server size but in Runcloud, they do not. It installs all the necessary software and changes the webserver to Openlitesepeed, which is super fast compared to Apache / NGNIX. I reduced my load time by 50% after moving to Runcloud. They take care of everything on server, we take care of Wordpress, just like Cloudways. If you DM me, I can give you more information and set it up for you, if you need.
Thank you very much, much appreciated.

3.9.0.3 June 18, 2021​

This version is now available for a random sample of 45% of our users. We will release this version to 100% of our users in the next few days. More Information.​

• Bugfix: Temporarily disable WooCommerce Multilingual compatibility to avoid issues related to excessive cookie generation from WCML (#3998)

Hello everyone, I am having this problem with wp rocket when I activate the plugin
The document does not have a valid rel = canonical

Anyone know how to solve it I would appreciate it very much

@sadeghr Hello, if you are interested in knowing this, it is to activate the relative protocol option

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2021-06-19 134904.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2021-06-19 134904.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock