• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Ohh ok ok .. gracias por hacérmelo saber.
No pensé que pudiera ser eso en absoluto.

Genial, espero que todo esté bien entonces.

Hola, ya que ha alojado con GoDaddy, asegúrese de realizar copias de seguridad locales con regularidad y otras soluciones de copia de seguridad. Hay casos de pérdida de datos debido al bloqueo del servidor. Sus planes de alojamiento compartido son los peores. Me ha pasado a mí y a algunos otros que conozco. Aunque es un hosting empresarial, te recomiendo que cambies a un buen VPS o nube administrada lo más rápido posible. Y estar en el servidor de Litespeed, ¡es increíble!
I understand and thanks for the recommendation I make backup every 2 or 3 days with all in one wp migration to Gdrive really if I had not acquired this plan I would have left the hosting but recently I purchased it

Reactions: markmillar2k
I understand and thanks for the recommendation I make backup every 2 or 3 days with all in one wp migration to Gdrive really if I had not acquired this plan I would have left the hosting but recently I purchased it
How long it is been with the plan? Maybe you can ask for a refund? I did that in Hostinger ..
Good luck man

Hi All,

Quick question folks, I use Woocommerce and I found that the cache does NOT clear when you add a new product. Is there some setting I am missing?

Please share your knowledge.

Thanks a lot!

Please check
Hi All,

Quick question folks, I use Woocommerce and I found that the cache does NOT clear when you add a new product. Is there some setting I am missing?

Please share your knowledge.

Thanks a lot!
Hi, Please check server side caching like Varnish / NGNIX and if you are using CDN like cloudflare, clear purge the data and switch on Development mode. And then disable the WP Rocket, until you finish the work.

Please check

Hi, Please check server side caching like Varnish / NGNIX and if you are using CDN like cloudflare, clear purge the data and switch on Development mode. And then disable the WP Rocket, until you finish the work.
Hey! Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I use Cloudways which has Varnish but I understand that WP Rocket detects this and is supposed to handle this automatically.

I do not use Cloudflare as I have not figured how to make it work cleanly with Woocommerce.

I would NOT switch to development mode when I am just creating new products, is it?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks a lot!

I use Cloudways as well but I always clear Varnish after entering the control panel in Cloudways (disable temporarily but optional). What I have observed is WP Rocket does not clear it effectively. Switching off development mode is applicable only if you use Cloudflare, so please ignore that. Instead disable WP Rocket temporarily until adding products and then activate, if you use preloader, rerun it again. You may also login to Incognito mode to avoid local caching.

I hope these tips will work.

Reactions: KoolPal and nobel0
Hey! Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I use Cloudways which has Varnish but I understand that WP Rocket detects this and is supposed to handle this automatically.

I do not use Cloudflare as I have not figured how to make it work cleanly with Woocommerce.

I would NOT switch to development mode when I am just creating new products, is it?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks a lot!
I am using cloudways and cloudflare.. Yes i disabled the Varnish it makes so many issues for me..

I use Cloudways as well but I always clear Varnish after entering the control panel in Cloudways (disable temporarily but optional). What I have observed is WP Rocket does not clear it effectively. Switching off development mode is applicable only if you use Cloudflare, so please ignore that. Instead disable WP Rocket temporarily until adding products and then activate, if you use preloader, rerun it again. You may also login to Incognito mode to avoid local caching.

I hope these tips will work.
Thanks a lot. Let me experiment with this next time I am adding products.

I am using cloudways and cloudflare.. Yes i disabled the Varnish it makes so many issues for me..
Are you using Woocommerce? If yes, please share your Cloudflare settings. I am assuming you are using the Free Plan

I found that Varnish can work well with Woocommerce, but you need to manually exclude cookies / urls. I think Cloudways has done a shoddy job of their Varnish configuration and their documentation is really sad!

Thanks

Yes, I use WooCommerce with Cloudflare Free plan but no much special settings and you can easily configure using WP Rocket, just add the Zone ID and API, it will configure your Cloudflare automatically. The only thing that you need to ignore is anything after /wp-admin/. You can see this syntax in Cloudflare settings, after that you will never be cached after admin login.

One more recommendation, I recently switched from Cloudflare and using Upcloud Litespeed server, which has given me 50% speed improvement. If you need more details, you PM me.

Are you using Woocommerce? If yes, please share your Cloudflare settings. I am assuming you are using the Free Plan

I found that Varnish can work well with Woocommerce, but you need to manually exclude cookies / urls. I think Cloudways has done a shoddy job of their Varnish configuration and their documentation is really sad!

Thanks
Yes sir. It is a normal setup sir. May i know where you are facing the problem?
Ohh ok thanks for letting me know about Varnish.. Btw you can use Redis i think it is a beast but may also makes some trouble.. So, choose what is best suited i guess :)

Yes, I use WooCommerce with Cloudflare Free plan but no much special settings and you can easily configure using WP Rocket, just add the Zone ID and API, it will configure your Cloudflare automatically. The only thing that you need to ignore is anything after /wp-admin/. You can see this syntax in Cloudflare settings, after that you will never be cached after admin login.

One more recommendation, I recently switched from Cloudflare and using Upcloud Litespeed server, which has given me 50% speed improvement. If you need more details, you PM me.
Thanks for sharing sir.
Did you use BunnyCDN before? Is it like the Upcloud server?

Thanks

Thanks. I am assuming you recently switched from Cloudways to Upcloud. I am sticking to Cloudways for now since I do not want to spend time managing the server (which Cloudways does for me)

I could not find managed server in Upcloud. Perhaps I have not searched enough.

Right now I want to focus on my business which is slowly increasing.

Let me test Cloudflare + WP Rocket on my test environment and see.

Thanks

Yes sir. It is a normal setup sir. May i know where you are facing the problem?
Ohh ok thanks for letting me know about Varnish.. Btw you can use Redis i think it is a beast but may also makes some trouble.. So, choose what is best suited i guess :)
I have not found any articles on REAL benefits of using Redis on a Woocommerce store. If you have any links, please share.

Like I said Cloudways has very poor documentation. So they have incomplete information on configuration. No real benefits listed.

About Cloudflare, how have you bypassed cart / checkout / cookies on the Free plan?

I have not found any articles on REAL benefits of using Redis on a Woocommerce store. If you have any links, please share.

Like I said Cloudways has very poor documentation. So they have incomplete information on configuration. No real benefits listed.

About Cloudflare, how have you bypassed cart / checkout / cookies on the Free plan?
Unfortunately thats right, i hope they will fix that..

Umm, i followed this youtube video from wpcrafter for setting up Redis:

About the cloudflare,, so i had followed a youtube video a long time (sorry cannot find where it is but i think it is from wpcrafter too)..

This is a screenshot of the page rules i set:

cloudflare bypassing.JPG

* There is no cart or checkout here..

Thanks

How long it is been with the plan? Maybe you can ask for a refund? I did that in Hostinger ..
Good luck man
The continuous problem and in the end I found the problem, what happens is that the shared goddaddy plans use APC cache which is impossible to disable as with many other functions such as trying to install Varnish and many other things WP rocket says the following
Godaddy
Managed WordPress Hosting: WP Rocket is allowed and not blocked.
Web & Classic, cPanel, and Plesk Hosting: Their APC cache system can conflict with WP Rocket's cache, so you can turn it off: Disabling APC on Your Hosting Account.

Resource link

Use Runcloud to manage Upcloud on Openlitespeed web server, that is what I use. Memcached is anyway there, Redis is not needed as it might add more configuration work to you. There are few articles that you may refer on Redis. If you are using Redis, try Breeze plugin instead of WP Rocket.

Hey! Thanks!

I think I had tried/looked around Runcloud earlier but I think the thought of configuring the server and THEN going through the mess of configuring WordPress + Woocommerce gave me the jitters hence I settled for Cloudways.

I guess I will revisit Runcloud again later.

Thanks for Redis link. I had read it earlier as well but as I mentioned earlier, all these articles talk in a broad sense and there is no reference about Woocommerce specifically. Either benefits OR issues.

I guess I will keep searching.

Thanks again!

Unfortunately thats right, i hope they will fix that..

Umm, i followed this youtube video from wpcrafter for setting up Redis:

About the cloudflare,, so i had followed a youtube video a long time (sorry cannot find where it is but i think it is from wpcrafter too)..

This is a screenshot of the page rules i set:

cloudflare bypassing.JPG

* There is no cart or checkout here..

Thanks
Thanks, It looks like you have a WordPress website WITHOUT Woocommerce. I guess Cloudflare is fine for that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock