• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
hey guys, i am having problems with the latest version 3.9. My website just keeps loading until i deactivate wp rocket. I have reverted back to 3.8.8 and it fixed the problem so i guess i will just wait for the next update

Settings did not persist after the changes in configurations! revert back to the default setting. please fix it

3.9.0.1​

• Enhancement: Prevent showing the Image Optimization tab on settings page when white label is enabled (#3120)
  • Enhancement: Prevent showing the Beacon & ask support buttons when white label is enabled (#2876)
  • Enhancement: Update our new delay JS script to fix some issues discovered (#3934)
  • Bugfix: Enable plugin installation through composer when using composer v2 (#3478)
  • Bugfix: Correctly preload fonts when Optimize CSS Delivery is enabled (#3927)
  • Bugfix: Remove charset=utf-8 from application/json content type (#3645)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Display a warning when WP Meteor is enabled while delay JS is enabled in WP Rocket (#3945)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Add automatic exclusions from delay JS (#3932, #3941, #3950, #3959)

I had a problem with 3.9, my website just didn't show up until I start scrolling. I returned to the previous version I had and it worked like a charm. Can anyone test 3.9.0.1 ?

Babak updated WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WP with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.9.0.1 Nulled

Download WP Rocket v3.9.0.1 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.9.0.1 June 3, 2021

This version is now available for a random sample of 10% of our users. We will release this version to 100% of our users in the next few days. More Information.​

• Enhancement: Prevent showing the Image Optimization tab on settings page when white label is enabled...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The 3.9.0.1 version directly gave me a problem on woocommerce.
Anyone having the some issue ?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting end of file

on line 477

In my case I am having a simple problem apparently and I do not understand what the cause is.
when I enter when I take a url of the page without entering that url and I analyze it with pagespeed / insights I get a server waiting time of up to 7 seconds and then I return to analyze said page and the waiting time disappears this becomes a problem with google seach console many bad quality url

In my case I am having a simple problem apparently and I do not understand what the cause is.
when I enter when I take a url of the page without entering that url and I analyze it with pagespeed / insights I get a server waiting time of up to 7 seconds and then I return to analyze said page and the waiting time disappears this becomes a problem with google seach console many bad quality url
maybe the site is slow actually ?! Bcoz when you do a second analyze it will pull using the caches, as far as i know.

What is the speed if wprocket disabled?

I have a godaddy ultimate plan
Honestly i didn't try godaddy hosting before.. But i think the problem is from that unfortunately. The hosting is just bad..
If you want i can share with you a private server in cloudways to test it out.. BUT first i need to know the size of your site.. coz i only have 1gb server..
Did you try to enable the preloader in wprocket too?

Good luck

Honestly i didn't try godaddy hosting before.. But i think the problem is from that unfortunately. The hosting is just bad..
If you want i can share with you a private server in cloudways to test it out.. BUT first i need to know the size of your site.. coz i only have 1gb server..
Did you try to enable the preloader in wprocket too?

Good luck
If I have the preloader activated and My website is already between 5 and 6 gigabytes

If I have the preloader activated and My website is already between 5 and 6 gigabytes
Ohh man it will break the server.. :)
Anyway, this is why your website is slow man, it is crowded.. do you know what makes it that huge?
If you have huge images try to optimize it, perhaps use imagify..
And maybe you have old backups it is better to remove them and keep the latest one.

Let me know what will happen sir
Good luck

Ohh man it will break the server.. :)
Anyway, this is why your website is slow man, it is crowded.. do you know what makes it that huge?
If you have huge images try to optimize it, perhaps use imagify..
And maybe you have old backups it is better to remove them and keep the latest one.

Let me know what will happen sir
Good luck
in truth it will continue to grow it is a news site and it will continue to grow I imagine I spoke to goddaddy support about it and it seems they solved the problem they increased PHP MAX Input Vars from 3000 to 5000 the memory was at 1giga they reduced it to 512 giga

I am preloading cache I hope that when this ends it will stay like this or it is better since this currently consumes memory

for the images I am using imagify in ultra

in truth it will continue to grow it is a news site and it will continue to grow I imagine I spoke to goddaddy support about it and it seems they solved the problem they increased PHP MAX Input Vars from 3000 to 5000 the memory was at 1giga they reduced it to 512 giga

I am preloading cache I hope that when this ends it will stay like this or it is better since this currently consumes memory

Ohh ok ok.. thanks for letting me know.
Didnt think it could be that at all.

Great hopefully everything will be alright then.

Hi, Since you have hosted with GoDaddy, please ensure that you are taking regular local backups and other backup solutions. There are instances of data loss due to server crash. Their shared hosting plans are worst. It has happened to me and to few others that I know. Even though it is a business hosting, I recommend that you switch to a good VPS or managed cloud as quickly as possible. And be on Litespeed server, it is amazing!

Reactions: Darken
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock