• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Instead of breaking balls, Get the official license so you have no problems!

You claim a free product without paying and you even complain about something that doesn't exist. Shut up, you're looking like a poor fellow.

You misunderstood the whole context. I'm not complaining.

I used the plugin two years ago, and after my host ban the script I changed to Lscache.

Now I will try again.

Is it okay to upload the latest version directly?
I belive mine was veesion 2.x

I used the plugin two years ago, and after my host ban the script I changed to Lscache.

Now I will try again.

Is it okay to upload the latest version directly?
I belive mine was veesion 2.x
yes u can install any version u want

yes u can install any version u want
I love this. My site goes very fast and responsive now though my CPU got limited because of preload cache thing.

The script is very well made.

I've been searching this everywhere but I can't find the latest version.

I love this. My site goes very fast and responsive now though my CPU got limited because of preload cache thing.

The script is very well made.

I've been searching this everywhere but I can't find the latest version.

You still can't find the latest version ? :unsure: :oops:

Sorry to ask this silly question. Does a caching plugin influence a testing/exam site with timer feature?

*A timer countdown for individual with unique IP so the user can not repeat a test twice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock